**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your best combo with Guillotine 2099 ?

Here is mine 6star rank 2 (act 6.4.2 king groot)

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    With Guilly is 450ish. Ever, it’s around 1500.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You can get to max when fighting the V3 Kang. I already know the highest damage the energy bonus can do (because multiplication), so I don’t care to spend all that time to see it.
  • You can get to max when fighting the V3 Kang. I already know the highest damage the energy bonus can do (because multiplication), so I don’t care to spend all that time to see it.

Well don't keep us waiting, whats the dmg
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

You can get to max when fighting the V3 Kang. I already know the highest damage the energy bonus can do (because multiplication), so I don’t care to spend all that time to see it.

No you can't, lol

The highest I could get against him was about 273 hits or so.

The damage is nutty af!
    Highest I've gotten is about 300 against LoL starlord. 13k energy damage per hit is delicious 😋
    Kill_Grey said:

Highest I've gotten is about 300 against LoL starlord. 13k energy damage per hit is delicious 😋

But if we're talking about combo, then 400 hits on the meter is what I mean.
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    edited October 2020
    28k for single hit ( u can see in ss because of last hit it does true dmg )@532combo
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    My best combo so far was 300 hits with a r3 4 star guilly. that's how many hits it took for ws
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Around 450 against Acid Wash Mysterio
    edited October 2020
    guilly is really fun so we don't care bout ur complaints berjibs
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Who cares. Warlock is miles better

Hey, buzz kill; nobody else has mentioned warlock here but you, and neither did we invite you.

If all you wanna say is s**t, then get the hell outta here 😤
    Just a joke dude, just a joke but wow nice attitude
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Hey, buzz kill; nobody else has mentioned warlock here but you, and neither did we invite you.

Whoops, you sounded serious about it. Sorry about striking back the way I did.

I'mma edit it.

All good bro. Always assume a joke in my case. Only way to get through a year like this.
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

I'mma edit it.

All good bro. Always assume a joke in my case. Only way to get through a year like this.
    everyone is feeling better now
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

I'mma edit it.

Lol, true that.

100-600 combo count is 500 hits, and 51*500=25,500. That is the bonus damage per hit.

And @Kill_Grey Kang has 400k health. You can always stall in order to get up to max damage potential. Obviously if you are playing to get it done fast, it won’t take 600 combo hits, but you aren’t going to take him to zero on a single hit at any point in the fight so it’s fine.

100-600 combo count is 500 hits, and 51*500=25,500. That is the bonus damage per hit.

And @Kill_Grey Kang has 400k health. You can always stall in order to get up to max damage potential. Obviously if you are playing to get it done fast, it won’t take 600 combo hits, but you aren’t going to take him to zero on a single hit at any point in the fight so it’s fine.
    It turns out the damage is actually more than what is calculable from her description.
    Kill_Grey said:

It turns out the damage is actually more than what is calculable from her description.
    So, don’t keep me in suspense; what is it???

Kill_Grey said:

So, don’t keep me in suspense; what is it???
    Lol, I'll get back to you at some point.

Give me till like...end of the month, probably.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    560 hits, same fight you did.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    @Kill_Grey it’s the 27th. Have you gotten to 600 combo on Kang yet?

@Kill_Grey it’s the 27th. Have you gotten to 600 combo on Kang yet?

Bruh
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19
    edited October 2020
    1219. Gave up at this point. Was curious to see if she could outpace RoL Wolverine’s regen.
    SoCal07 said:

1219. Gave up at this point. Was curious to see if she could outpace RoL Wolverine’s regen.

On a rank 1 4*?