**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is your best combo with Guillotine 2099 ?

2»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@Kill_Grey it’s the 27th. Have you gotten to 600 combo on Kang yet?

@Hammerbro_64 dude, I couldn't even get to 400 combo 😂
    The energy damage just demolishes his health at about 15k energy damage per hit! At that point, it felt like 1 combo was taking half of his health 😂

Forgot to record, and my quest energy is gone 😓
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19
    Kill_Grey said:

SoCal07 said:

1219. Gave up at this point. Was curious to see if she could outpace RoL Wolverine’s regen.

On a rank 1 4*?
    Yes. I was bored. :D
  • I did that too. Got as far as Juggs with my R1 4* G2099 and ate an sp1 and decided that it wasn’t worth another 10 minutes. I think I was doing around 5k mediums towards the end of fights. She’s pretty spicy
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    SoCal07 said:

1219. Gave up at this point. Was curious to see if she could outpace RoL Wolverine’s regen.

Sp2 has heal reversal
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19
    Crcrcrc said:

SoCal07 said:

Sp2 has heal reversal
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m well aware of it. Her Spectre debuff lasts for 12 seconds.

I was not doing enough damage as a 4* rank 1. Once the 12 seconds were up, Wolverine’s health regen back to nearly 100%.