**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Quake get perfect parries at sig 48?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I just pulled 5* Quake and have like 3 science gems (with CAIW and Void already duped and sigged).

So her base BP is 59%, and at sig 48 she sustains and redirects “an additional 16%” of block damage, bringing the percentage up to 75%, with the last 25 taken care of by the parry mastery itself.

I know she doesn’t need to parry, but if I can perfect parry there is no reason not to do so when contact and stunning is a nonissue.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bro, you take the same damage on a parry across all sig levels of Quake. Just a portion is reflected to the opponent, but you still take that damage as well.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Base BP is 59% based on fighting a 5/50 4 star. So basically, no.

I say that because CAIW has 75% BP and parries are always perfect no matter the challenger rating.

Edit: @JamesPuff okay that makes sense. That was what I would have guessed, but I wanted to confirm before awakening and using sigs.

I say that because CAIW has 75% BP and parries are always perfect no matter the challenger rating.

Edit: @JamesPuff okay that makes sense. That was what I would have guessed, but I wanted to confirm before awakening and using sigs.
    Why are you awakening quake? That's a waste of a gem, imo.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Because OP can. And no one else needs them. Why do you even care?

Kill_Grey said:

It's my opinion, you don't need to get all salty about it.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

sorry for being used to you attacking people who don’t agree with you (I’ve seen those Warlock vs. Guillotine 2099 threads)

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

sorry for being used to you attacking people who don’t agree with you (I’ve seen those Warlock vs. Guillotine 2099 threads)
    Attacking? What would you say about the people who were in favour of warlock then? It's a 2-way situation in that regard. If you're criticising anyone, then it should be both parties.
    edited October 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

I was saying I wanted to confirm that she did in fact gain perfect parries (which I now know she doesn’t) before awakening and sigging. I wasn’t going to use the gem unless I was right.

Kill_Grey said:

I was saying I wanted to confirm that she did in fact gain perfect parries (which I now know she doesn’t) before awakening and sigging. I wasn’t going to use the gem unless I was right.
    I mean if you wanna give me a gem so I can awaken and sig up my Quake?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Thing, RG, (Torch would be quite beneficial)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

That would be a huge waste of a gem in a class where awakenings and high sig are super important.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    So which team combo in terms of synergies would allow quake to parry and take least amount of damage???

Kill_Grey said:

That would be a huge waste of a gem in a class where awakenings and high sig are super important.
    i honestly don’t care. it’d be fun.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

i honestly don’t care. it’d be fun.
    So after you said that no one needs it and being proven wrong you just come out with a even worse comment
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    Using a gem on quake would not be very beneficial if you didn’t already have duped RG, Void, or Cap IW. Her sig is not very useful, without heimdal. But if you really like quake, do it for fun. No one will stop you.
    JamesPuff said:

Using a gem on quake would not be very beneficial if you didn’t already have duped RG, Void, or Cap IW. Her sig is not very useful, without heimdal. But if you really like quake, do it for fun. No one will stop you.

Yeah I mean again, I don’t intend to, but like, I have max sig Cap and around 170 sigs on Void. And then like 3 more gems. So there isn’t any resource issue or anything. Just wondering if I could get that sweet sweet perfect parry with Quake (which I know I can’t, so I will continue to save my gems for future good science champs).
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55

JamesPuff said:

Yeah I mean again, I don’t intend to, but like, I have max sig Cap and around 170 sigs on Void. And then like 3 more gems. So there isn’t any resource issue or anything. Just wondering if I could get that sweet sweet perfect parry with Quake (which I know I can’t, so I will continue to save my gems for future good science champs).
    In that case, if you have or pull RG, he is amazing. I suggest ranking him if/when you get him.
    edited October 2020
    Yeah for sure. I have every good science champ besides RG as a 5* already.

Edit: and maybe Mr Fantastic (idk anything about him
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I used a science awakening gem on my quake ,I regret doing it ever since i learned void existed.