**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next 6* Featured Crystal

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Do we ever get information on the champions that will be released in feature crystals, before they drop? I'm wondering who will be in the next 6* featured.

Have Kabam said that 6* features are generally being upgraded like the 5* ones were? This month has Gwenpool, Archangel and She-Hulk, all of whom are R3 worthy. Is there any list of great champs that haven't yet been made available in the 6* basic yet?

I'm planning to save shards until the next crystal (7th December, I think?). Assuming Cyber Weekend has deals at least on par with 4th July, there's 70,500 shards available there, plus two sets of AW season rewards and Cav/Uncollected difficulties. Should be a fun one!

I think confirmed we have:
- Dragon Man
- Professor X
- Apocalypse
- Red Goblin
- Cosmic Ghost Rider
- Next feature (??)

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Not generally they usually don’t tell before they drop
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Yeah, thought that might be the case. Speculating based on the current crystal, there's a good chance of some epic champions being released in it. I reckon we'll see three from this list:

- Magik
    - Blade
    - Medusa
    - Sparky
    - Iceman
    - Ghost Rider
    - Star Lord
    - Thor
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    They take so long to drop though
  • Pretty solid chance what you listed will be in it and that’s why I’m saving my shards as well. Hoping to get someone worth while.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Imagine a 6* R3 Magik! Got a mystic gem for her too. <3

Otherwise Blade would be amazing. Got two spare skill T5c and a generic AG so I'd R3 him for sure.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Hyperion would be fun

So would blade and magik
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Hyperion would be amazing as 6*. And don't tell me he will be too OP as a 6 star cause we already have CGR as 6* and nobody says anything LOL. So yeah Hyperion, Magik,