**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lack of T1A

Im pushing for cav and have to say this. I know everyone has already said it but T1A is the worst catalyst right now. I truely dont understand who its targeted for. Map 3 gives the best odds for it but you truely only need it for 5*s. Like pushing for caviler they want you to have a wider roster for immunities and like act5 ch3 with the class punishment. So they want you to develop wide rosters but charge at least 5 T1a for every rank up. And the glory store has it so overprived its ridiculous. I am getting more t2A then T1. And none of the side quests ever have T1A. Like even herioc gives half of a T2A but does not give a single T1A. And the EQ only gives them if you do lower difficulties which is annoying for players looking to develope their 5 and 6 stars. I think they need to add more t1a to the game or significantly reduce the glory price or both but something needs to change. And im sorry if there are multiple forums for this but it needs to be said again becuase clearly they arent listening.

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    This has been a complaint forever, best adaption is to change your ranking habits, once you have a decent roster 4/55s are occasional use and 3/45s never get used, don’t rankup 5* unless they are at least going to r4, if you want rankup rewards rank your 2/3* and 4* to r3 it’s all the 5* to r2 and r3 that waste the t1as
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I have more than 16 T1A and I'm completing act 5
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I need 3 t4cc and 2 t4b to rank corvus.
    I have all alphas to r4 glaive
  • PapaMidnite999PapaMidnite999 Posts: 48
    edited October 2020
    I am overflowing on t3cc so stopped opening crystals and t4ccs but no t1 alphas
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

This has been a complaint forever, best adaption is to change your ranking habits, once you have a decent roster 4/55s are occasional use and 3/45s never get used, don’t rankup 5* unless they are at least going to r4, if you want rankup rewards rank your 2/3* and 4* to r3 it’s all the 5* to r2 and r3 that waste the t1as

It’s not a matter of ranking habits. It’s a matter of facts.
    5*s require 5.5 t1a average per rank (22 for 4 rank ups from r1 to r5), while 4*s when they were mainstream required 1 t1a average per rank.
    From the times 4*s were mainstream (2 years ago) t1a flow in the game hasn’t changed, except for the one extra per 3 days from the alliance event.
    Glory price for t1a is the same heavily outdated and heavily overpriced as it used to be.
    For gods sake 10 t1a cost 3550 glory, while you can get a fully formed t2a for less glory, and these 10 are not even enough to do 2 5* rank ups.
    Let me remind you that 1 t2a equals to 200 t1a, since that is the rate given by Kabam for selling a t1a.
    While at glory store is 1 t2a = 10 t1a making their price there 20x more expensive than their real value.
    Finally Kabam address this annoying low tier item bottleneck. The game don’t need outdated, low tier catalysts to be bottlenecks. It only creates frustration on players and makes the game a bad experience.
    Increase t1a availability and reprice them at glory store (they are years forgotten there). They can’t break the game no matter how available they are. The game have other higher tier catalysts to control progress such us t5b and t5cc.
    At this point it is just ridiculous...
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    We want t1 alpha
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    To drill down on this problem, the “startup cost” for new champs is what sucks. I have 25 5/65 5-star or 2/35 6-star champs. If I get a new champ, they need to be a certain quality to be worth ranking at all. Whoever said they need to be worth r4 is correct, but one thing Kabam did that was fantastic was the month they gave out 3 1-2 gems. It’s not a game-breaking resource at all, but those gems were really nice if you had a couple good pulls close together. I don’t think this month had any alphas in side quests or objectives, so now I’m hurting on one account.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    this should be improved as fast as possible is ridiculous that i suffer more to get t1 alpha than t2 alphas ¬¬, i have some t2 alphas on overflow but 0 t1 alphas at the moment
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    @Greekhit that is exactly what I am talking about.
    Mods, any chance we can get some feedback here? Is this "working as intended" or is this on any radar to be addressed?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

@Greekhit that is exactly what I am talking about.
    Mods, any chance we can get some feedback here? Is this "working as intended" or is this on any radar to be addressed?

Keep this thread up guys 😉
    Hope the mods finally acknowledge the problem 🤞
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m only responding because this is already bumped. Manage your roster differently. I didn’t look at your profile, but with 20 t2a, you need to keep all 5-stars at 1/25 unless they’re going to at least r4. Earn rank up gems from clearing each variant once. Do alpha arena - it can be done in 20-25 rounds and gets you 3 every 9 days.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    @TyEdge I hear you, but I completely disagree with your statement to keep all 5* at 1/25 unless going to r4. Why on earth should that be part of this game? Who wants to just use the same 5-10 champs? 3/45 is the same as a 5/50 4* and hardly destroys the economy of the game. 3/45 is a logical choke point (and hence the T2A requirement kicks in at that point).
    I have a pile of gold, iso, and Basic and Class cats. T1A is an artificial chokepoint preventing me from having a diverse set of champs to use for different events. For example, the Hades one we just had where you needed a wide range of immunities.