**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 6* Featured Crystal

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Do we ever get information on the champions that will be released in feature crystals, before they drop? I'm wondering who will be in the next 6* featured.

Have Kabam said that 6* features are generally being upgraded like the 5* ones were? This month has Gwenpool, Archangel and She-Hulk, all of whom are R3 worthy. Is there any list of great champs that haven't yet been made available in the 6* basic yet?

I'm planning to save shards until the next crystal (7th December, I think?). Assuming Cyber Weekend has deals at least on par with 4th July, there's 70,500 shards available there, plus two sets of AW season rewards and Cav/Uncollected difficulties. Should be a fun one!

I think confirmed we have:
- Dragon Man
- Professor X
- Apocalypse
- Red Goblin
- Cosmic Ghost Rider
- Next feature (??)

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Not generally they usually don’t tell before they drop
  • Options
    Yeah, thought that might be the case. Speculating based on the current crystal, there's a good chance of some epic champions being released in it. I reckon we'll see three from this list:

- Magik
    - Blade
    - Medusa
    - Sparky
    - Iceman
    - Ghost Rider
    - Star Lord
    - Thor
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    They take so long to drop though
  • Options
    Pretty solid chance what you listed will be in it and that’s why I’m saving my shards as well. Hoping to get someone worth while.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Imagine a 6* R3 Magik! Got a mystic gem for her too. <3

Otherwise Blade would be amazing. Got two spare skill T5c and a generic AG so I'd R3 him for sure.
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Hyperion would be fun

So would blade and magik
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Hyperion would be amazing as 6*. And don't tell me he will be too OP as a 6 star cause we already have CGR as 6* and nobody says anything LOL. So yeah Hyperion, Magik,