**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

What a conundrum. Either way, most comments and uncreative template-spamming are disliked across the board.
    Its Time to calm down
    Sorry guys
    edited October 2020
    No. after you apologize, you are supposed to back off for a while to give others time to think. if they attack you after the apology, then it is 100% their fault, not yours. PERIODT.
  • CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

This is like fighting in girl-talk. whatever we say has a completely different meaning. (No offence to any females, I am a big feminist)

@Grean & @CGR2020 you guys seriously have a long way to go when it comes to memes and disagrees are a part of it. It's so you can improve remember quality beats quantity any day. Better to post a few really good and funny memes instead of spamming several unfunny memes. And you do it with style you can see how I posted it.
    I see, but I just hate people always leaving me dislikes on even my best memes, like today. Check out my memes for today, you'll see.
    You just gotta learn to let it go
    Yea you are right, like that song from Frozen.(That song annoyed me since it's release date)
    Yes and of course all in good time your memes will eventually gain appreciation doesn't come overnight all you need is patience and time. So consider the disagrees a rite of passage so don't take it seriously or you will become the meme... 🤣
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @CGR2020 no problem man, people shouldnt be spamming that your memes are bad atleast they're memes.