**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Offensive tier list

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
what do you guys think?

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Morningstar needs more love

Couldn't place her higher. soryyyyy
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kill monger needs to be higher
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    1st cgr up a tier
    2nd blade up a tier
    3rd hit monkey isnt that good
    4th DIABLO UP 3 TIERS

As does CGR

Cgr has little to no utility. he's like doom but without his aura, power control, or ability to tank hits.

He's got utility but no damage
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Where would you rank platinumpool?
    Grean said:

Tell that to my 6* R3. His damage is fine, it’s pretty good at a high sig. Besides utility outweighs damage by a country mile

Grean said:

Tell that to my 6* R3. His damage is fine, it’s pretty good at a high sig. Besides utility outweighs damage by a country mile
    Lmao tell that to cgr fans
    edited October 2020

Grean said:

Grean said:

CGR does actually have utility though. Double immune, miss counter, sustainable, access to multiple buffs and debuffs, frequent heal block, fate seal and power lock
    Lmao Tell that to Corvus, Cmm, and Hyperion's face
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Great list man, agree with most of it. Emma Frost I wouldn't put in S tier, not enough damage, especially when you're relying on her diamond form.
    Sunspot I would put in S tier, the perfect block alone is super useful and he has a killer Sp2, not to mention his 8 hit combos and incinerate Immunity.
    Hzori said:

Great list man, agree with most of it. Emma Frost I wouldn't put in S tier, not enough damage, especially when you're relying on her diamond form.
    Sunspot I would put in S tier, the perfect block alone is super useful and he has a killer Sp2, not to mention his 8 hit combos and incinerate Immunity.

Emma is an all around champ, equivalent to Claire. sunspot has very low utility, and do you ever see people use sunspot for actual content?
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

CGR does actually have utility though. Double immune, miss counter, sustainable, access to multiple buffs and debuffs, frequent heal block, fate seal and power lock
    Lmao Tell that to Corvus, Cmm, and Hyperion's face
    I never said he was better, I simply said he had utility. Definitely not as good as Hyperion or Corvus, my jury is still out on him vs CMM
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You've missplaced some of the best champions in the game, if not the best ones

Such as?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

You're right, Maw isn't in S tier!
    Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

Emma is an all around champ, equivalent to Claire. sunspot has very low utility, and do you ever see people use sunspot for actual content?
    Cough Cough BG using Sunspot to beat 5 acts in one week cough cough

I’ve never heard anyone call Emma equivalent to Claire, which is actually wrong
    first- if you have no one good in ur roster except him, then you will use him. but in reality, there are a lot of mutants and champions in other classes that outclass him in utility and damage.

second- Emma is EXTREMELY underrated. no one beats her immunities.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

You're right, Maw isn't in S tier!
    And so isn't Terrax, herald of Maw. I'm disappointed
    Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

Agreed, I use Sunspot for plenty of content, War, AQ, Cav event quest, side quests and Act 6 completion.
    Emma Frost I don't see many people use for tougher content because her damage isn't great plus it's hard to access that damage if you're using her in a fight which you need immunities for.

What is Domino doing in S tier

Imma just agree to this cuz this is the Forum
    Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

first- if you have no one good in ur roster except him, then you will use him. but in reality, there are a lot of mutants and champions in other classes that outclass him in utility and damage.

Disagree with that, you're severely under rating Sunspot. Consistent perfect blocks and an Sp2 that can easily do >60k damage with relatively low effort shouldn't be overlooked.

Nobody beats Emma in terms of the number of immunities true but the fact that you have to actively work to maintain her diamond form doesn't make her viable in some match ups.
    Hzori said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

Disagree with that, you're severely under rating Sunspot. Consistent perfect blocks and an Sp2 that can easily do >60k damage with relatively low effort shouldn't be overlooked.

Nobody beats Emma in terms of the number of immunities true but the fact that you have to actively work to maintain her diamond form doesn't make her viable in some match ups.
    Ur just bad at playing her