**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Offensive tier list

2»

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

Great list man, agree with most of it. Emma Frost I wouldn't put in S tier, not enough damage, especially when you're relying on her diamond form.
    Sunspot I would put in S tier, the perfect block alone is super useful and he has a killer Sp2, not to mention his 8 hit combos and incinerate Immunity.

Emma is an all around champ, equivalent to Claire. sunspot has very low utility, and do you ever see people use sunspot for actual content?
    Cough Cough BG using Sunspot to beat 5 acts in one week cough cough

I’ve never heard anyone call Emma equivalent to Claire, which is actually wrong
    first- if you have no one good in ur roster except him, then you will use him. but in reality, there are a lot of mutants and champions in other classes that outclass him in utility and damage.

second- Emma is EXTREMELY underrated. no one beats her immunities.
    She isn’t underrated
    Ghost
    Emma is immune to more than Ghost
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Grean said:

Hzori said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

Great list man, agree with most of it. Emma Frost I wouldn't put in S tier, not enough damage, especially when you're relying on her diamond form.
    Sunspot I would put in S tier, the perfect block alone is super useful and he has a killer Sp2, not to mention his 8 hit combos and incinerate Immunity.

Emma is an all around champ, equivalent to Claire. sunspot has very low utility, and do you ever see people use sunspot for actual content?

first- if you have no one good in ur roster except him, then you will use him. but in reality, there are a lot of mutants and champions in other classes that outclass him in utility and damage.

Disagree with that, you're severely under rating Sunspot. Consistent perfect blocks and an Sp2 that can easily do >60k damage with relatively low effort shouldn't be overlooked.

Nobody beats Emma in terms of the number of immunities true but the fact that you have to actively work to maintain her diamond form doesn't make her viable in some match ups.
    Ur just bad at playing her
    Seems to me like you can't handle people disagreeing with you.
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

She isn’t underrated
    Ghost
    Oh shoot, I forget her non dot debuff immunities my bad
    No problem. Ghost is the superior champion overall
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Emma is stacked sis. she's got a rack. she got booty. she's got damage. she's got power control. she's got everything a person would want in a champion, yet people don't use her.

Bruh...
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Monke said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

She isn’t underrated
    Ghost
    Ghost is the best champ in the game
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    groot and diablo are at the bottom of the list? the sheer disrespect to the god and the alcoholic of mcoc!

groot and diablo are at the bottom of the list? the sheer disrespect to the god and the alcoholic of mcoc!

Tony stark is an alcoholic too, and he is lower than diablo. get over it
    Grean said:

Monke said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

She isn’t underrated
    Ghost
    Quake is laughing at you

Grean said:

Monke said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

She isn’t underrated
    Ghost
    Quake is laughing at you
    Quake be mad cuz she can't switch positions like Ariana
  • Simp44Simp44 Posts: 35
    Blade is trash and should be in c
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d move down magik, Emma Frost, Morningstar, and red goblin. I haven’t played domino, namor, or hit monkey but objectively they should move down. Lastly I think you should separate B tier into two tiers and C tier into two tiers. There are too many people in the mid tiers to only have two.
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    I think Cull deserves to be in S tier even though he been nerfed before. He is still dealing alot of dmg with his high crits..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ronin is 10 tiers too low.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Why is ultron in a higher tier than crossbones?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Hzori said:

I used him a lot as a 4 star to beat act 5. Seatin has him as a 6* at r3 and used him a ton in the act 7 beta as well as in act 6 completion and exploration.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    How is diablo not in the useless tier... otherwise nice list... I would give one tier up each to warlock(he is an absolute monster), KM, blade, thing
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Platpool at b what the f
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Wasp and Aarkus deserve more
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    oh yes, this tier list is offensive to me
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Elsa in B and gwenpool in A offend me, they should both be in A together,
    Apocalypse could be S purely due to his synergies and quasi immunities more than anything
    Otherwise it isn't bad, of course, it's the list creator's opinion, they like Emma Frost so they put her in S, why not, she's good enough to compete for S.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    There's quite a few champions in B who deserve a promotion to A though
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    haha good joke

when will we see SS with Silver Surfer
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Grean said:

Monke said:

Grean said:

Hzori said:

What does utility mean to you?? On what basis do you say sunspot has got no utility?

I am not against Emma frost, i like her too, but just mere immunities don't make someone a good champ. Kingpin can shrug off even degen debuffs and make it useful to him in the form of rage which later becomes overpower buff i Yes, a fury sorta thing that increases his attack. So does that mean he's beyond god tier. It depends on each ones opinion. Imo, Emma is no where near this superior ability off kingpin to shrug of even degen (not that no one else can shrug it off, i guess ægon does that too). You might find me stupid to compare someone immune and someone who can shrug debuffs, but what i wanted to say was, being immune, or shrugging of, doesn't alone make someone the best champ. She's a very decent champ, you ask anyone in the community about her, they would certainly say she's a decent champ and no one would be upset pulling her, except for occasion s.
    Grean said:

Emma is stacked sis. she's got a rack. she got booty. she's got damage. she's got power control. she's got everything a person would want in a champion, yet people don't use her.

Im not the best player of emma frost, nor have i played her much, but can you say me how does she gain power. Claire along with triple immunities, has life steal, power steal, and burst damage, does Emma have any of these?

When awakened, she has death immunity, which literally prevents you from dying by consuming death touch, like corvus consuming glaive charges, does Emma have anything like that?

Im not being rude or anything, but see to that your comments make sense and if what your saying is true.