**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier push

WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I take to push for Cavalier I'm at 6.1.5... Crossbones is taking my lunch money! Looking to do another R5 who would you all focus on. T2A is my shortage.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Cap marvel, guillotine 2099, black widow claire
    You have many options
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I did it through gifting event. The recent 1* arena with the potions was a good opportunity as well. I would wait until you can accumulate potions, especially those special 60% revives. Cavalier isnt much of a step up from Uncollected. Just minor upgrades. I'd go all out for Thronebreaker though
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    NF, BWCV, CMM, G99, Red Mag.

I'd say NF or BWCV would help you the most overall. CMM and Red Mag would help with the Sentinel boss that's next.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    G99 can solo at r4 just saying
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I did it with r4 iceman back in the days, but maybe g2099 since you have her as well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

G99 can solo at r4 just saying

All the options can
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    For 6.1.6 sentinel boss, use Magneto. It should be a fairly easy fight, just keep stacking prowess then unleash SP2.

For 6.1.5, again, use Magneto.

Magnetized decrease opponent's AA by 70% and decreases regeneration by 105%. So Magneto is probably the only one you can count on to stop crossbones from shrugging off the parries.

Your G2099 synergise with Mag, 15% more SP damage, cost 15% less power.
    Bring in Magik for heal block synergy, heavy attacks will apply the heal block.

As long as you fight in a proper manner, it should be an easy fight.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Claire will destroy him. I used her before the nerf and she works wonders. Attack, use SP1 (which does surprisingly good damage if it crits, which is most of the time), and bait his SP1.
  • aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
    edited October 2020
    Man how did you get an r5 already! I've crossed crossbones, but I'm still only halfway to my next t5b!
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    You can get t5b from glory store I collect 9k every week from it using 1850 glory .. this is more consistent way I think ...please do correct me if I am wrong
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Surprisingly, bwcv worked the best. you are gonna want to have the pacify mastery on so that you can gain clairvoyance charges by parrying him, and her damage out put is solid. in addition, she can nullify his vigor regen, so she is probably the best hope you have. other than her, u could use guilly 2099, cmm, medusa, or rank up ur Hyperion
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I think NF
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Thanks you for the input GG99 + 2 revives FTW! ...freaking long fight ended with 182 hit combo! to get her hitting hard you got to ramp that combo up!!! On to the Sentinel!
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Wayntos said:

Who should I take to push for Cavalier I'm at 6.1.5... Crossbones is taking my lunch money! Looking to do another R5 who would you all focus on. T2A is my shortage.

Nice account bro, but stop making me jealous
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    @MadTing123 not flex needed advice on this is second account which looks way better than my first account. I had Omega Red on first account one shot crossbones easy .... any ways thanks!
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Wayntos said:

@MadTing123 not flex needed advice on this is second account which looks way better than my first account. I had Omega Red on first account one shot crossbones easy .... any ways thanks!

well im still jealous