**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The next buff that Kabam Miike talked about during the end of the month- see post

2»

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Should have been both Panthers honestly since they decided to buff a skill champ.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    They're gonna now release him as a 6 star in the next featured lol

Rohit_316 said:

Will3808 said:

Why wouldn’t they just do both? I’m not complaining just wondering

I am more thinking like outta other trash champs why did they found DD to be worthy?
    He had the second most votes in the last poll.
    @Kabam Miike Most of us were thinking of both Panthers since i remember you commented some time ago on a post for Chadwick's death saying " we are doing something to honor this great man in the game"
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Do it well. I have a bunch of skill specific rank up materials/gems I was going to use on BWDO, maybe I’ll chill on that while I await this buff.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

oy @KDSuperFlash10 hope this can help the skill class and let us get some new techs yes?

Yeah man, now I fully back getting 2 tech champs in December now that we're getting a Daredevil (Netflix) overhaul.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

oy @KDSuperFlash10 hope this can help the skill class and let us get some new techs yes?

Yeah man, now I fully back getting 2 tech champs in December now that we're getting a Daredevil (Netflix) overhaul.
    who do you think, a new robot or a new stark tech character
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

who do you think, a new robot or a new stark tech character
    One of each hopefully!
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Will3808 said:

Sincerely, it's because these take A LOT of work, and while we said we wanted to ramp up to two a month, we knew we wouldn't be able to do it out of the gate. There was only time for one this time, but that doesn't take other DD off the list of potentials in the future.
    So the classic Daredevil will stay for the next month?
    In order not to have so much work, his buff and another champion just adjust in numbers.
    The 2 Daredevil are champions to start the game, the classic has a good Signature Ability, but for those who have 5* and mainly 6*, nobody will be crazy to waste characteristic stones on him, another old champion that is no longer useful, but has a very good Signature Ability is Captain America (WWII).
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Simp44 said:

This is wack atleast buff both the daredevils

Totally agree, I thought they should have done it like they did with the 2 Magneto skins. The OG one is a worthless 6* currently.

Simp44 said:

This is wack atleast buff both the daredevils

Totally agree, I thought they should have done it like they did with the 2 Magneto skins. The OG one is a worthless 6* currently.
    Maybe near future
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Will3808 said:

Sincerely, it's because these take A LOT of work, and while we said we wanted to ramp up to two a month, we knew we wouldn't be able to do it out of the gate. There was only time for one this time, but that doesn't take other DD off the list of potentials in the future.
    @Kabam Miike thanks for coming straight forward on why your not buffing both daredevils
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Damn, I got super excited for a second because I thought my 6* OG Daredevil was getting looked at.

My 6* sig 20 DD agrees with you