**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Buff Og Daredevil along side the Netfilx Daredevil

Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Many of us players have 6* OG daredevils and would be very sad if the OG didn't get buffed. Justice for OG Daredevil.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Pooey
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    At least they can now focus all of their attention of the Devil of Hell's Kitchen to make him insanely good!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

WRIR said:

Monke said:

Even if it’s a tune up like White Mags got, it would still be very nice of them to do so ;3

White mags got an Overhaul. People keep saying Tune up for updates and overhauls.

Tune Ups don't give you new abilities. Its what Sentry, Maw, Annihilus, and 2099 got. Not much.

Overhauls change all abilities.

Updates keep the same kit, but more modernized and sometimes better numbers. White Mags did not get a Tune Up. He got an Overhaul.
    My bad lol. Well, an Overhaul similar to White mags would be nice for NDD.
    It's actually DOHK now
    Monke said:

Rookiie said:

Monke said:

WRIR said:

Monke said:

Even if it’s a tune up like White Mags got, it would still be very nice of them to do so ;3

White mags got an Overhaul. People keep saying Tune up for updates and overhauls.

Tune Ups don't give you new abilities. Its what Sentry, Maw, Annihilus, and 2099 got. Not much.

Updates keep the same kit, but more modernized and sometimes better numbers. White Mags did not get a Tune Up. He got an Overhaul.
    It's actually DOHK now
    NDD= Netflix Daredevil 🙃
    Yup, and his name is going to be changed to Devil of Hell's Kitchen; hence, DOHK
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

Monke said:

Rookiie said:

Monke said:

WRIR said:

Monke said:

It's actually DOHK now
    NDD= Netflix Daredevil 🙃
    Yup, and his name is going to be changed to Devil of Hell's Kitchen; hence, DOHK
    Knowing Kabam it'll be bugged like white mags and still say netflix lol
    WRIR said:

Rookiie said:

Monke said:

Rookiie said:

Monke said:

WRIR said:

Monke said:

It's actually DOHK now
    NDD= Netflix Daredevil 🙃
    Knowing Kabam it'll be bugged like white mags and still say netflix lol
    I laughed more than I should've 😅
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    OG DD is one my favorite characters growing up, recently took 5* to R5,(will be sig 200 soon), have Netflix DD at R4. So I can say this objectively. Netflix DD buff is welcome news and much needed, but OG DD with 100% Evade ability does not need a buff, its that ability that makes him so amazing. Not everyone is as skilled at evading opponents. but it does require resources to sig him up. 4* DD got me thru so much in this game prior to 5*s being released.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Ja1970 said:

OG DD is one my favorite characters growing up, recently took 5* to R5,(will be sig 200 soon), have Netflix DD at R4. So I can say this objectively. Netflix DD buff is welcome news and much needed, but OG DD with 100% Evade ability does not need a buff, its that ability that makes him so amazing. Not everyone is as skilled at evading opponents. but it does require resources to sig him up. 4* DD got me thru so much in this game prior to 5*s being released.

I don't know how to respond to this other than you are wrong.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I have a 5* DD Netflix and a 6* DD, so i'm hoping that both get overhaul on Dec. Doesn't make sense to just buff one. they both very similar in abilities as of right now.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★

here's my 2 cents, I'd rather OG daredevil gets his own rework rather than ride on the tailcoats of Netflix version and end up not satisfying anyone.

But do them at the same time.