**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Devil of Hell's Kitchen Overhaul: Thoughts?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Maybe he could have two states: Attorney & Vigilante.

In his Attorney state, he could use his vast knowledge & critical thinking to hinder his opponent.

In his Vigilante state, he could combine his ninja & brawler fighting styles to devastating effect.

His mechanics would work in the following way:

Devil of Hell's Kitchen places Lawsuit charges on the opponent. He can stack up to 7 Lawsuit charges before you decide how to deal with them.

You want to take it to court? Fire off an SP3 when in Attorney mode to convert all Lawsuit charges into a realistic assortment of tactical debuffs (Slow, Weakness, Enervate). He could also gain an Aptitude buff here to prolong the debuffs.

You want to take it to the streets? Fire off an SP3 when in Vigilante mode to convert all Lawsuit charges into a realistic assortment of damage debuffs (Armour Break, Disorient, Concussion). He could also gain a Cruelty or Fury buff here to enhance the damage.

To switch from one state to another, use a Heavy attack (also makes room for a Catholic Guilt easter egg when switching out of Vigilante mode).

Just a thought.

Proofreading this I realize that Aptitude itself wouldn't work, but it's the idea that he could gain a buff that could prolong the debuffs or increase their potency.

Also, @Thicco_Mode yep, that's his new name.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

In his Attorney state, he could use his vast knowledge & critical thinking to hinder his opponent.

In his Vigilante state, he could combine his ninja & brawler fighting styles to devastating effect.

Devil of Hell's Kitchen places Lawsuit charges on the opponent. He can stack up to 7 Lawsuit charges before you decide how to deal with them.

You want to take it to court? Fire off an SP3 when in Attorney mode to convert all Lawsuit charges into a realistic assortment of tactical debuffs (Slow, Weakness, Enervate). He could also gain an Aptitude buff here to prolong the debuffs.

You want to take it to the streets? Fire off an SP3 when in Vigilante mode to convert all Lawsuit charges into a realistic assortment of damage debuffs (Armour Break, Disorient, Concussion). He could also gain a Cruelty or Fury buff here to enhance the damage.

To switch from one state to another, use a Heavy attack (also makes room for a Catholic Guilt easter egg when switching out of Vigilante mode).

Just a thought.

Proofreading this I realize that Aptitude itself wouldn't work, but it's the idea that he could gain a buff that could prolong the debuffs or increase their potency.

Also, @Thicco_Mode yep, that's his new name.
    that's... interesting
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

This title is misleading, Gordon Ramsey is not in this game. He would be too OP

That would be epic, along with the Kool aid man
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    DareDevil Netflix is a regular (visually impaired) man with extremely sharp extra perception and (radar) sense his surroundings and hear the heartbeat of opponents thus know when they are about to attack; because of this ability, he will have auto avoid abilities like Miles Morales or Spider-Gwen to avoid projectiles even unblockable attacks except for sp3.. why get hit in the first place if you can avoid contact, right?
    DareDevil Netflix martial training allows him to shrug off stun faster..

DD Netflix attack can armor break opponents and have higher crit rate (sig level) and high chance to crit bleed because he will target opponents internal weak points

Note: not effective against robots, his attack damage suffers greatly if opponents don't bleed.

Suggested Mastery:
    Precision
    Deep Wound
    Assassin
  • Crcrcrc said:

This title is misleading, Gordon Ramsey is not in this game. He would be too OP

That would be epic, along with the Kool aid man
    I'd whale my rent money for both of those champs
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★

wait is that his actual in game name now?

yep

Rookiie said:

Just a thought.

This is genius, I love it!
    Thanks bro ☺️
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I am just gonna say that I am slightly disappointed that it's not Sentry who is getting buffed but I am also kinda excited for Daredevil's buff. Wonder how he will perform now with the mole man synergy.
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Just want him to be as good as Colossus

Edit: I missed your last question. I think they will make him one of the greats because of 2 reasons. 1. It is an OVERHAUL. Overhauls are supposed to be the biggest buffs. Look at Colossus, Magneto, and Hulkbuster. They are all gods now. Daredevil Netflix should be one too. 2. Daredevil Netflix is a skill champ in a class that is lagging behind big time. A fresh, new powerful Daredevil Netflix could really bring life back to the skill class.

Hear hear 🍻
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Wait is that actually what they're changing his name to?

Yep, talk about badass.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I think he'll have guarenteed crits, some massive cruelties, ignore evade and possibly miss, stuns, vulnerability, maybe some kind of DOT or non-DOT counter,
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Just a thought.

GUYS this aged SO well! He actually has two modes in-game! Not Lawyer & Vigilante but Murdock Boy & Stick's Apprentice!
    He lives a double life. So it was apparent that we needed this but kudos to Kabam for implementing it.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    The most confusing, and potentially troubling, part of the post is that he "evades all incoming attacks except for special 3" 🤔
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Devil of hell's kitchen sounds like gordon ramsey to me

Yeah I also thought of it.

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Just a thought.

GUYS this aged SO well! He actually has two modes in-game! Not Lawyer & Vigilante but Murdock Boy & Stick's Apprentice!
    He lives a double life. So it was apparent that we needed this but kudos to Kabam for implementing it.
    I wouldn't say it's apparent. It take creativity to come up with this when you're starting from scratch, not to mention designing it and implementing it.
    His overhaul is interesting. But I am confused in one part, how do you enter Righteous Wrath? Do you automatically enter it when you gain Stick's Apprentice or what?

His overhaul is interesting. But I am confused in one part, how do you enter Righteous Wrath? Do you automatically enter it when you gain Stick's Apprentice or what?

So there's a lot we don't know yet, particularly because the leak was missing details about his SP2, SP3 and his sig ability. So none of it is clear yet. We'll have to wait until the full thing is out.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    What!? Does anyone have link to the overhaul post?

Look up MCOC Journal on Twitter.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

it’s not an official post, just an mcoc journal leak
    Hieitaku said:

The most confusing, and potentially troubling, part of the post is that he "evades all incoming attacks except for special 3" 🤔

Yes I was also interested about that. Hopefully kabam implemented it to not trigger while not blocking.
This discussion has been closed.