**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guide to infinite streak in arena

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
Can someone please help me with arena infjnte streak... will put up my roster if needed

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Can someone please help me with arena infjnte streak... will put up my roster if needed

For which arena?
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Just want the milestones for units..
    RDMN said:

Best thing to do is just type the title of this post in youtube search bar, plenty of detailed guides have been made over the years

Ohh great... thanks a ton...
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    RDMN said:

LeoZed said:

RDMN said:

Best thing to do is just type the title of this post in youtube search bar, plenty of detailed guides have been made over the years

I'm giving you the best place where you can find what you're looking for. You could've already been doing your milestones if you just took advice that was given, no need to be passive agresive :)
    I think he was serious and not mocking you.
    RDMN said:

LeoZed said:

RDMN said:

I'm giving you the best place where you can find what you're looking for. You could've already been doing your milestones if you just took advice that was given, no need to be passive agresive :)
    Dude, is it bad to thank someone nowadays... :)