**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY NO XL MUTANTS, NEED SOME MERCY ON THEIR TAG

13»

Comments

• TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    @gianleo oops sorry for autocorrect

Party-> parry
    And 2 extra points I mentioned is for maxing parry mastery

lol you are true, and i don't expect anyone to support my topic too. once any forum topic automatically reaches 400 views, it comes to the attention of the Mods and the topic/message which i wanted to convey will automatically reach the game development team whatsoever. other than that any discussion in the forum have no use of us arguing.its just timepass @Demonzfyre

Also this isn't true. Not sure where you heard this.
    or may be some one can do it for me, or... may be some one who already did it for me to grab the attention of development team
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★

lol you are true, and i don't expect anyone to support my topic too. once any forum topic automatically reaches 400 views, it comes to the attention of the Mods and the topic/message which i wanted to convey will automatically reach the game development team whatsoever. other than that any discussion in the forum have no use of us arguing.its just timepass @Demonzfyre

Also this isn't true. Not sure where you heard this.
    or may be some one can do it for me, or... may be some one who already did it for me to grab the attention of development team
    They'll notice if they notice it. They aren't in the habit of changing champion tags either.
    @Demonzfyre when most community have hope in getting a new champ which is not even in KABAM’s agenda, why can’t this too be a hope...

And to your mention KABAM had did tag changes of champs in Past (still I remember Jane Foster tagged as L when released and changed to S after discussion)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    I said they aren't in the habit, which means it doesn't have very often. We don't know who and when any champ.is coming to the contest. If you want a particular champ, add it to the wishlist. They have a schedule for champ releases probably through the year. Blob just came to Marvel Strike Force so he could come to contest as well.
    @Demonzfyre and I am not crazy behind new champs too.. let them come when they come.. And I always welcome new champs too which make MCOC competitive with other games. It’s a survival part of MCOC in the competitive world... but some attention has to be made to KABAM that in 6 years of gaming there are no XL mutants.. and it has been already done to the respected team.. that is already a win-win situation for me and the purpose of this post has been completed already.
    edited October 2020
    hahaha finally got the thing... after 5 years of waiting... Àpocalypse made history... thanks Kabam :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

hahaha finally got the thing... thanks Kabam :)

you post this now instead of like a month ago when he came out
    edited October 2020
    well I was burnt out of the game from AQ & AW, so deleted it for a while. Back again @SpideyFunko
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I haven’t seen this thread before and I’m reading back at some of the previous messages and it sounds like OP really lives up to their name.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Instead of asking why there are no XL mutant champs the better question is why does it matter? There are other class types that are also missing certain tags but you don't mention them
    Frosty said:

Instead of asking why there are no XL mutant champs the better question is why does it matter? There are other class types that are also missing certain tags but you don't mention them

When comes to size @Frosty S, M & L already had all class Champs. only in XL mutants were missing and now that too is fulfilled by KABAM
    @Kabam Lyra sorry to bother you, but since the content of this discussion is resolved with "APOCALYPSE" released, there is no further need of this topic to be existing. as the creator of this topic, I kindly ask you to close further discussion of this topic or may be purge it..thanks in advance :)