**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SOLO EVENTS NOT STARTING AFTER MAINTENANCE [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Bahubali said:

More than 4hr.. Looks like maintenance screwed up solo events..

Not just solo events can't start aq in our alliance
    Wow.. Maintenance was supposed to stabilize the game..
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

Do you really believe this?
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Gmonkey said:

Niceeee said:

Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

Do you really believe this?
    You must be new here.
    I wish I was... (I have seen some weird things)
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Mmmm...smells like compensation lol. (Not asking for it, just seems like the timing people would ask for compensation lmao)
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Whats is going on with no new 7 hour and 22 hour events?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Sorry I forgot to turn on the switch.
  • DalbeniwDalbeniw Posts: 18
    It's been at least 6 hours. Where are they.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Gone. Reduced to atoms.
  • Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    Kabam have been letting the interns/work study kids loose far too much this past year. 6 hours and still no post?
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Just FYI - I am not seeing any new Solo Quests available.

Please advise ASAP!

THANKS!
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    No response = "We have no idea what we are doing."
  • Theviper2388Theviper2388 Posts: 214
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra where is the solo events ?? Been 8 hours since finished
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Been waiting for these myself... Another Maintenance bug maybe?
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    I am also not able to collect rewards from the alliance help event.

• Sooolo events????
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    Same for me no Solo event till now it's 6 hours now and also no AW season rewards.
    @Kabam Miike can you please confirm if it's an issue.
  • If you're currently unable to see the Solo Events running, can you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let us know if that resolves the issue for you?

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting
    edited October 2020
    Are u kidding ?

@Kabam Porthos no no change except for wasting more of my time!
  • gforcefan said:

Events working fine -> maintenance -> events not working
    Conclusion = everyone's devices stopped working during maintenance. Makes sense.

That's not what was being suggested. Following the troubleshooting steps above will force an update between your device and the game servers, it will also refresh all the game data on your device. Many times, this can resolve issues like this.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Maintenance killed both the 22hr and 7hr solo events.... 🧐
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Tbonne said:

Are u kidding ?

Ditto to that. Are you kidding me?!!!

Problems started with the October update. Each maintenance, including the unscheduled maintenance has made things worse. List of problems YOUR updates and maintenance have caused:

Solo events not appearing.
    Help event rewards not paying out. Showing as pending.
    Multiple issues with Help request button.
    Help 4 button causes game crash.
    Game crashes every few minutes of play. Before last night’s maintenance it was every 15 minutes or so. Could get in 4 arena matches before crash. Now it is more frequent. Only allows two matches and will crash in the third. If crash occurs in AQ, no fight recovery. You lose half health and opponent regains all health. Happened to me in my first AQ fight this am.

So, Kabam, once again this is YOUR problem, not ours. I rebooted my iPhone this am and have restarted the game many, many times. Nothing helps, because the problem is on YOUR end.
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 104 ★★
    A lot of elements of the game seem to be on the fritz lately.
  • JDubStrikeJDubStrike Posts: 6

gforcefan said:

Events working fine -> maintenance -> events not working
    Conclusion = everyone's devices stopped working during maintenance. Makes sense.

That's not what was being suggested. Following the troubleshooting steps above will force an update between your device and the game servers, it will also refresh all the game data on your device. Many times, this can resolve issues like this.
    It is reasonable to assume that after the amount of time that has passed that a number of players have already attempted this without the suggestion. Unless you know for a certainty that this resolves this specific issue suggesting it only serves to exacerbate the issue. Simply acknowledge that there is an issue being worked on. For the most part that’s all anyone is looking for. (For now, we can discuss compensation later bc I think we’d have all ranked number 1 for every event missed ;) )