**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Season Rewards late

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Every damn season. Every damn week with aq. Every damn week with sa rewards. Will they never learn.

Things take the time it takes. Never less and never more

Well actually it's delayed exactly 2 hours and 45 mins than previous 2 seasons, so please stop this repetitive comment if you don't know what you're talking about
    Because there was a ban wave. They need to recalculate everyone’s positions and make sure you all get the correct rewards because some people moved ranks.
    That's our guess as players which is not confirmed by anything official and that's the problem, the communication all I'm asking is an explanation like the rewards will be delayed for x amount of time because of x reason that's it
    Agreed. The delay we are referring to is by reference to the publishing of rankings. Typically season rewards follow soon after rankings come out, eg a few hours (and as I understand it from Master, Platinum down etc) which is how they determine what rewards everyone gets!

If AW season ended and they sent out a simple message stating that due to a ban wave we will need more time to finalise and verify rankings etc and thus AW rewards will take a bit longer than usual, sure we’d maybe be annoyed but at least we’d understand the reasons why.

They’ve been able to message us like that before when there were matchmaking issues etc so why not now, it’s a lack of consistency also.
    So with the ban wave..... can't you just assume they'll need more time? There was like 50+ alliances that were docked points and tons of movement so naturally, why wouldn't you assume there would be some sort of delay?
    Because the calculation is done, you can see your rank. At least say when we can expect things. A lot of people waiting to buy their selector offer if they get the right shards. They miss a lot of money that way.
    How do you know what's going on in the background? Maybe there's more to it than just the leaderboard?
    Your right. We don't know. Would be great if Kabam would say something.
    And why should they exactly?
    Why should they let us know what is going on with the game? You really are just on the forums just to argue with people aren't you?

If there is a problem with something in the game or they are taking an action that is impacting amount of rewards or time of delivery of rewards that are due to people it is reasonable to expect some type of announcement.
    In Kabams history of ban waves, when has that happened? We only got any word on anything when bans hit for mutant island. And it was only Miike clearing up why it was happening, there wasn't even an announcement on it. Never in the history of this game has any communication went out regarding ban waves, docking of points and the reasons behind and next steps. Bans and dockings aren't our problem, it's Kabams to deal with. There isn't anything to say to anyone here. Rewards don't have a set time for release and they'll come when they come. There isn't anything else to expect from that. Besides, nothing they say will make you more happy or content.
    Not ban waves related exactly, but when they were having trouble with matchmaking a few seasons ago, another factor which affected things, and ended up having to adjust number of wars to qualify for season rewards, or end the season early, they communicated this and told us that season rewards would take longer while they calculated rankings
  • It's a game and you play it by Kabam's rules. Complain all you want but you can't hold them accountable for anything unless it involves money.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Every damn season. Every damn week with aq. Every damn week with sa rewards. Will they never learn.

Well actually it's delayed exactly 2 hours and 45 mins than previous 2 seasons, so please stop this repetitive comment if you don't know what you're talking about
    Because there was a ban wave. They need to recalculate everyone’s positions and make sure you all get the correct rewards because some people moved ranks.
    That's our guess as players which is not confirmed by anything official and that's the problem, the communication all I'm asking is an explanation like the rewards will be delayed for x amount of time because of x reason that's it
    Agreed. The delay we are referring to is by reference to the publishing of rankings. Typically season rewards follow soon after rankings come out, eg a few hours (and as I understand it from Master, Platinum down etc) which is how they determine what rewards everyone gets!

If AW season ended and they sent out a simple message stating that due to a ban wave we will need more time to finalise and verify rankings etc and thus AW rewards will take a bit longer than usual, sure we’d maybe be annoyed but at least we’d understand the reasons why.

They’ve been able to message us like that before when there were matchmaking issues etc so why not now, it’s a lack of consistency also.
    So with the ban wave..... can't you just assume they'll need more time? There was like 50+ alliances that were docked points and tons of movement so naturally, why wouldn't you assume there would be some sort of delay?
    Because the calculation is done, you can see your rank. At least say when we can expect things. A lot of people waiting to buy their selector offer if they get the right shards. They miss a lot of money that way.
    How do you know what's going on in the background? Maybe there's more to it than just the leaderboard?
    Why should they let us know what is going on with the game? You really are just on the forums just to argue with people aren't you?

If there is a problem with something in the game or they are taking an action that is impacting amount of rewards or time of delivery of rewards that are due to people it is reasonable to expect some type of announcement.
    In Kabams history of ban waves, when has that happened? We only got any word on anything when bans hit for mutant island. And it was only Miike clearing up why it was happening, there wasn't even an announcement on it. Never in the history of this game has any communication went out regarding ban waves, docking of points and the reasons behind and next steps. Bans and dockings aren't our problem, it's Kabams to deal with. There isn't anything to say to anyone here. Rewards don't have a set time for release and they'll come when they come. There isn't anything else to expect from that. Besides, nothing they say will make you more happy or content.
    I don't care about there bans. I consider most action they take to be a joke. And i don't get bent out of shape as to what others get or don't get as that doesnt affect me.

I just would be more content with some type of announcement on when rewards are coming. I get they have to sort out this ban stuff. I just would like Kabam to say we can expect rewards at such and such time.
    REWARDS
    DO'N'T
    HAVE
    A
    SET
    TIME
    TO
    BE
    RELEASED.
    WHY
    IS
    THIS
    SO
    HARD
    TO
    UNDERSTAND?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

xNig said:

xNig said:

The sense of entitlement is disgusting.

Entitlement from a customer, oh my.
    Bulk of which isn’t paying. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    But spending time in game, causing them to become more attractive to whalers to be on top.
    Every player plays a part, i think we have had that discussion. If the game was only whales, there is no incentive to really spend :)
    As someone continually called a whale here, I can assure you that whether or not you continue to play this game has no bearing on what I do or do not do.
  • Stevenc714Stevenc714 Posts: 22

I don't know how you guys are personally but I'm not f2p. I'm a paying customer so I contribute financially to the success of the game. If I want a simple update on when rewards will drop, I don't see the issue with that. So if you're at a restaurant and they take an hour to bring your food you guys just wait? You don't even inquire which is what we're doing. Like every alliance I'm sure is talking about this issue right now but if Kabam said hey we will have rewards out in 8 hours we would all go about our day per usual.

Exactly
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I'll say it again: if the rewards don't come out in the next 2.5 hours then Kabam will miss out on a LOT of potential money on the 24 hour T5C 10% deal. Many of us are waiting to see our T5CC shard pulls to determine what if any class we would buy with that deal. If the shards don't come before the deal goes away, we simply won't buy the deal and most will just wait until Black Friday and take the RNG rollercoaster in the short term.

There is a financial motive to get this done in time. It's not coincidence that the T5CC selector was released the day AW ended. To botch that without explanation or extension of the deal is just not very smart.

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Not ban waves related exactly, but when they were having trouble with matchmaking a few seasons ago, another factor which affected things, and ended up having to adjust number of wars to qualify for season rewards, or end the season early, they communicated this and told us that season rewards would take longer while they calculated rankings
    Different situations. The matchmaking issue caused way more issues with rankings and points than this ban wave. They needed a lot more time to figure out what and where everyone needed to be. That's why they were delayed a week.
    DalBot said:

I'll say it again: if the rewards don't come out in the next 2.5 hours then Kabam will miss out on a LOT of potential money on the 24 hour T5C 10% deal. Many of us are waiting to see our T5CC shard pulls to determine what if any class we would buy with that deal. If the shards don't come before the deal goes away, we simply won't buy the deal and most will just wait until Black Friday and take the RNG rollercoaster in the short term.

There is a financial motive to get this done in time. It's not coincidence that the T5CC selector was released the day AW ended. To botch that without explanation or extension of the deal is just not very smart.

We get it already. You think you are going to force Kabam to do something by withholding money. Keep your $50, I doubt they care that much about it anyway since there's way more people that already bought it than what you're saying here. Threats won't make the process faster.

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Different situations. The matchmaking issue caused way more issues with rankings and points than this ban wave. They needed a lot more time to figure out what and where everyone needed to be. That's why they were delayed a week.
    I thought you said there was no set time for rewards.... so you’ve just contradicted yourself by saying they were delayed. I rest my case. The difference here is a lack of communication
    kabam literally said when that whole debacle went down that the rewards will come out 1 week later than the normal day. I said they don't have a time as in 6am or 8am. Good try on twisting my words.
    Mike192 said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

I thought you said there was no set time for rewards.... so you’ve just contradicted yourself by saying they were delayed. I rest my case. The difference here is a lack of communication
    kabam literally said when that whole debacle went down that the rewards will come out 1 week later than the normal day. I said they don't have a time as in 6am or 8am. Good try on twisting my words.
    Lol that 1 week thing is fake, ofcourse you buy into anything that suits your narrative. Go and do research because this just makes a fool of you
    How is it fake? Maybe you weren't part of that season months ago when there were server issues and tons of alliances missed many matches.

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

No twisting involved other than you trying to twist yourself out of a jam lol... good try though. You never mentioned the ‘as in 6am or 8am’ part until now when I called you out on it. Do you not see the difference in communication in the fact that the rewards haven’t come out yet on the normal day this time, and unlike last time when the issue was matchmaking etc there has been complete radio silence from Kabam?
  • xNig said:

xNig said:

The sense of entitlement is disgusting.

Entitlement from a customer, oh my.
    Bulk of which isn’t paying. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    But spending time in game, causing them to become more attractive to whalers to be on top.
    Every player plays a part, i think we have had that discussion. If the game was only whales, there is no incentive to really spend :)
    As someone continually called a whale here, I can assure you that whether or not you continue to play this game has no bearing on what I do or do not do.
    Oh kudos to trying to call me out personally. But i can assure you, if the game was only full of people like you( the number of players being dramatically lesser with only 200 alliances in game), you would not spend like you currently do. Not to say I am f2p,, I am not :)

See message at top... that wasn’t too hard was it... something similar for AW rewards isn’t too much to ask for either

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

No twisting involved other than you trying to twist yourself out of a jam lol... good try though. You never mentioned the ‘as in 6am or 8am’ part until now when I called you out on it. Do you not see the difference in communication in the fact that the rewards haven’t come out yet on the normal day this time, and unlike last time when the issue was matchmaking etc there has been complete radio silence from Kabam?
    Rewards come out today. There isn't any set time TODAY when they are supposed to come out. When matchmaking was messed up, they pushed rewards back from they day they would have normally been received.
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

We get it already. You think you are going to force Kabam to do something by withholding money. Keep your $50, I doubt they care that much about it anyway since there's way more people that already bought it than what you're saying here. Threats won't make the process faster.
    Have you ever, even once, offered anything resembling a nuanced and unbiased opinion? I mean, seriously, it's tiring to watch your mental acrobatics in defense of anything and everything Kabam.

And trust me, I'm FARRRR from the only one. I know personally of at least 15-20 guys in alliances I've played with who are waiting for the exact same thing. I'm willing to bet there are dozens, if not hundreds, more in the exact same boat. So let's say it's even 100 summoners waiting for the same bit, that is $5,000 in cash right there alone. Maybe it's a small amount to Kabam but I highly doubt they would turn away that revenue.

Seriously man, you're not making this community any better with this never ending bit.
    Have you ever done anything other than complain about "bad pulls" (while having every god tier champ anyway), threaten to not spend or anything else you normally do? You have your way, I have mine.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

We're aware and looking into it! Sorry for the inconvenience but thank you for the patience.

Remember also to be kind to one another. At the moment there are arguments taking place that aren't necessary or fully relevant to the situation. If you don't want threads being shut down please keep on topic.

As long as we get them, I’ll be happy. #Vydiousisbestmod
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Since I was interested in opening mystic/science dual crystals, this delay could become really annoying.
  • Stevenc714Stevenc714 Posts: 22

We're aware and looking into it! Sorry for the inconvenience but thank you for the patience.

Remember also to be kind to one another. At the moment there are arguments taking place that aren't necessary or fully relevant to the situation. If you don't want threads being shut down please keep on topic.

Thank you
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Why is everyone in a rush to open a 6* Thor Jane foster , King groot, or even get you a 6* unduped Aegon?

I want everyone on this post complaining to send a screen shot after you get your shards.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Niceeee said:
    when was this sent out? what time zone are you in?