**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Last Herald in the puzzle

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Now that we have had Air-Walker and Cosmic Ghost Rider release, I might have an idea as to who we might actually get. Assuming that the empty boxes linked to Galactus are Air-Walker and CGR respectively, we are left with the box connected to both Silver Surfer and Galactus. Combined with the knowledge the Heralds of Galactus synergy among the four we already have is shown to have no one else planned to be connected, this leads me to believe that the last herald before the puzzle is updated at the halfway point next year (or another time next year) will be The Fallen One.

The Fallen One is the first herald of Galactus, created out of dark energy. As some of us know, he is a herald no more so that explains why the synergy is complete among Silver Surfer, Terrax, Air-Walker and CGR. The Fallen One is connected to Silver Surfer through that he effectively became The Fallen One when he was overpowered by Thanos and thought dead.

This is just some theory, but who knows if it would actually be true (I hope so!)

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I would expect fire lord first though. I feel like he’s been more prominent, but who knows!

Kabam said 2020 would be the year where they explore lesser known characters soooo

Mister Fantastic is tied to Galactus and is not a herald, it doesn’t need to be a herald. It can be someone tied to him and Silver Surfer.

beta ray bill hours
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    beta ray bill and stardust
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Herald thor that's my guess
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    I think it will be Firelord.

And then there can be a synergy between Terrax, Air-Walker, and Firelord called "Earth, Wind & Fire"
  • Simp44Simp44 Posts: 35
    Its going to be thor aka the one from fortnut
    Okay so

Very sure it's going to be The Fallen One
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Maybe the Destroyer Armor?
    Crcrcrc said:

I mean the Fallen One has more links to them I believe and iirc the synergy among the heralds is complete and the Fallen One is no longer a herald so I think its him.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I mean the Fallen One has more links to them I believe and iirc the synergy among the heralds is complete and the Fallen One is no longer a herald so I think its him.
    That makes sense. It would be fitting to release a former herald with Galactus.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    May be Harald of thunder.....he does have connection with silver surfer
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If they’re gonna add a powerful herald I think it should be Morg the executioner. He’s a powerhouse who fought a couple of heralds by himself. However all these ideas would be great aswell
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

That makes sense. It would be fitting to release a former herald with Galactus.
    Not just, he's also the first herald
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Obviously it's Golden Oldie...

Fire Lord is my guess.

He'd be connected to Air-Walker as their paths to becoming heralds are linked so yeah.