**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hear us kabam, it's time.

I'd like to preface this with, please let's conform to the forum rules and make this a constructive conversation. It's a conversation worth having, and moderators do see these posts and have every incentive to hear us and appease us but we lack the viewpoint they do in what we ask for and long term vision of what they can fix, address, or announce. Granted I'm pretty sure we have pushed them to anti-depressants at this point.

I've been playing for almost 2 years, I'm having less fun and in effect spending less money on this game then I ever have.

What is making this game lack the fun it once did? Again, please be constructive, I'm not looking to shut this thread down but give kabam a genuine perspective and maybe hopefully possibly hear a constructive response based on this feedback.

This game has always had bugs...I still spent money....this game has occasionally nerfed characters ... I still spent money....I've read countless posts of rants and tirades I agreed with but did nothing...and I still spent money....

Why is it now that the game has just become (granted my opinion) mundane, unexciting, unrewarding, and not worth the 'squeeze' so to speak?

Where did kabam jump the shark? What's happened to a game I love, However consistently flawed, to have the last few weeks change two years of player activity? If your on these forums, let's face it, your hooked.

No question.

I'm just voicing my opinion as a long term customer and fan, that this game has lost so much luster, so much excitement, and I want to know how this happened? Am I The only one feeling this way?

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I'd like to preface this with, please let's conform to the forum rules and make this a constructive conversation. It's a conversation worth having, and moderators do see these posts and have every incentive to hear us and appease us but we lack the viewpoint they do in what we ask for and long term vision of what they can fix, address, or announce. Granted I'm pretty sure we have pushed them to anti-depressants at this point.

I've been playing for almost 2 years, I'm having less fun and in effect spending less money on this game then I ever have.

What is making this game lack the fun it once did? Again, please be constructive, I'm not looking to shut this thread down but give kabam a genuine perspective and maybe hopefully possibly hear a constructive response based on this feedback.

This game has always had bugs...I still spent money....this game has occasionally nerfed characters ... I still spent money....I've read countless posts of rants and tirades I agreed with but did nothing...and I still spent money....

Why is it now that the game has just become (granted my opinion) mundane, unexciting, unrewarding, and not worth the 'squeeze' so to speak?

Where did kabam jump the shark? What's happened to a game I love, However consistently flawed, to have the last few weeks change two years of player activity? If your on these forums, let's face it, your hooked.

No question.

I'm just voicing my opinion as a long term customer and fan, that this game has lost so much luster, so much excitement, and I want to know how this happened? Am I The only one feeling this way?

You answered your own questions. You kept spending money, and I'm willing to bet you still are. Until people like you take a stand EVERYTIME the game is broken and stop playing/spending, it will always be like this. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
    edited October 2017
    I’m the same it’s just not fun to play anymore and I don’t want to leave the game but there’s just nothing to do these days

There's lots to do, just not on a phone or computer. Play sports, volunteer somewhere, get a job, etc...
    Fluxxy wrote: »
    For me I let go of any pretense that I was going to catch the whales on my disposable income (I spent a considerable amount of money on the game early).
    The second issue has been kabam/netmarble's unwillingness to lift the rate of progression to match the speed in which they are raising the spend curve.
    Thirdly, V12 effectively killed any motivation I had left to help finance this game and the recent info release of 6*s and then no-skill alliance wars have just made things worse.
    Lastly, the game breaking bugs are just too common and too severe for me to justify spending anymore (save for a gifting event or added value cheap unit deals).

I'll continue to play this game because I love it but my distrust of the companies behind it has reached its limit and I will not reward them regularly for poor performance.

and thats what they rely on....idiots to keep playing and spending on a broken game. its indirectly your own fault its like this. Just think if everyone quit playing and spending when the game is broke. I bet it wouldnt be broke much.
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Easy unknown. I haven't purchased anything from kabam in quite some time...frankly the deals are trash, and I just don't care. Blaming the players for playing this game seems a bit reckless, I have team mates I've been playing this with since day 1. You have an alliance your trying to hold together and shoot the breeze with on Line? MCOC is just the laughable part of the experience at this point, but the least of the reasons why I log in.
    Easy unknown. I haven't purchased anything from kabam in quite some time...frankly the deals are trash, and I just don't care. Blaming the players for playing this game seems a bit reckless, I have team mates I've been playing this with since day 1. You have an alliance your trying to hold together and shoot the breeze with on Line? MCOC is just the laughable part of the experience at this point, but the least of the reasons why I log in.

If youre not spending then it doesnt refer to you. But if youre still playing it does. Think about it, if people arent playing, the game isnt making money. Whose fault is it if people continue to whine and complain about a broken game but continue to play and/or spend? Thats when its falls on the players.

I'm not blaming them for playing the game, I'm blaming them for continuing to play the game and complain about the issues. I gave a possible solution th=o the problem. STOP PLAYING!. When people stop playing and spending, things will happen fast. Just look at the nfl. Look how fast the ratings and money are down because people stopped watching and spending. In a few months, its gonna be even worse unless they decide to do something. Same with this game. If nobody keeps showing up and spending, things will get better real quick.