**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Season Rewards late

Comments

• NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★

Niceeee said:
    when was this sent out? what time zone are you in?
    It was sent 15 minutes ago
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Niceeee said:

Niceeee said:
    when was this sent out? what time zone are you in?
    It was sent 15 minutes ago
    okay, thanks.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    7714dtl said:

Texas_11 said:

Why is everyone in a rush to open a 6* Thor Jane foster , King groot, or even get you a 6* unduped Aegon?

I want everyone on this post complaining to send a screen shot after you get your shards.

Per your request. Rewards are out. Lol. If my 6* roster wasn't decent this would have really sucked. But just had to laugh.

Lucky I’m still waiting on mine ☹️
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    They just came in right now
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    7714dtl said:

Texas_11 said:

Why is everyone in a rush to open a 6* Thor Jane foster , King groot, or even get you a 6* unduped Aegon?

I want everyone on this post complaining to send a screen shot after you get your shards.

Per your request. Rewards are out. Lol. If my 6* roster wasn't decent this would have really sucked. But just had to laugh.

Wait the rewards are out???
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

7714dtl said:

Texas_11 said:

Wait the rewards are out???
    Lol! This made my day. Thanks for that. I wish IP upon no summoner
    Man still haven’t gotten mine!
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    It goes by rank. If you placed master you will get rewards first. People in silver or bronze will get them soon.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

It goes by rank. If you placed master you will get rewards first. People in silver or bronze will get them soon.

If u didn’t notice the above picture is arund gold lvl and in play4 and haven’t gotten rewards. Yet
    Gamer said:

If u didn’t notice the above picture is arund gold lvl and in play4 and haven’t gotten rewards. Yet
    Oh sorry then. Thats usually how it works in aq sa and aw last month
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Oh sorry then. Thats usually how it works in aq sa and aw last month
    Well I’m wil Agerd with u stil this time just ben a delayed so not you fault
    Have any other gold 3 alliances get rewards yet? I’m still waiting for mine
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Just got a sig 80 BPCW
    The amazing pull I was asking for!!!
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

Have any other gold 3 alliances get rewards yet? I’m still waiting for mine

Nope
  • Mustafatehi2007Mustafatehi2007 Posts: 41
    edited October 2020
    I didn’t get the rewards
    Did anyone else get the rewards ??

I didn’t get the rewards
    Did anyone else get the rewards ??

What level did you get?
  • Cap625Cap625 Posts: 6
    Our alliance is Gold2 and we still haven’t received ours
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Niceeee said:
    Notice how the posts stop coming in as frequently when we have an update and majority of the complaints stop? Just wanted to point that out to the many people who wasted a lot of time on this thread combating an update request.
    Notice how neither of the updates really actually said anything that anyone with even a smidge of common sense didn't already know was going on?

If someone needed something that utterly pointless to not have a hissy fit, that says a lot about them.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Not bothered if they’re late when I get this!

Nice!!! Definitely worth the wait,

Niceeee said:
    Notice how the posts stop coming in as frequently when we have an update and majority of the complaints stop? Just wanted to point that out to the many people who wasted a lot of time on this thread combating an update request.
    Notice how neither of the updates really actually said anything that anyone with even a smidge of common sense didn't already know was going on?

If someone needed something that utterly pointless to not have a hissy fit, that says a lot about them.
    Hissy fit? I just asked a question. I think you're interpreting a request for information with something else.

Also, Kabam Miike's twitter response answered the question so what about common sense didn't we understand? That's a huge reach you're making with that remark.

If they bring your order an hour late in a restaurant and you don't want to say anything good for you. Me personally, I'm going to ask for an update and my next move would be to the manager or refund.
    I'm not necessarily talking about you there. Plenty of people were throwing tantrums though.

If people didn't know that they were aware and working on it already, I don't even know what to say. That's beyond common sense
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Anyone in Silver 2 got their rewards?

Anyone in Silver 2 got their rewards?

Nope not yet
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Niceeee said:

Hissy fit? I just asked a question. I think you're interpreting a request for information with something else.

Also, Kabam Miike's twitter response answered the question so what about common sense didn't we understand? That's a huge reach you're making with that remark.

If they bring your order an hour late in a restaurant and you don't want to say anything good for you. Me personally, I'm going to ask for an update and my next move would be to the manager or refund.
    I'm not necessarily talking about you there. Plenty of people were throwing tantrums though.

If people didn't know that they were aware and working on it already, I don't even know what to say. That's beyond common sense
    After all that I got a 6 star Yondu so it didn't matter much anyways haha.
  • IzzykeIzzyke Posts: 3
    Gamer said:

Izzyke said:

Gamer said:

Izzyke said:

Gamer said:

Izzyke said:

Flash_QS said:

Izzyke said:

Just a Nice reminder.
    The rest of us don't speak licenceplate

What is a "nice" reminder? It's license plate.

Would be great if you'd focus on improving your first language rather than expecting a foreigner to know what your microscopic mind understands. He made perfect sense to most of us. I'm sure he speaks better greek than you'd ever do. Atleast try not to be a **** and hold some respect for others. Cheers!
    My first language is just fine.

His post are just really hard to read for some people.
    Because you’re don’t even trying to read it. It not that’s hard.
    For someone who's first language isn't English, it's really hard to read sometimes.
    Then ask if I’m Will had try to explain what I’m meant can’t be hard instead u go out and being rude that’s stupid.
    It wasn't rude.
    Or at least wasn't intended to be rude.
    Well. How you’re said it wasn’t nice at all
    Wasn't my intention to be rude.

So, my apologies.

Niceeee said:

After all that I got a 6 star Yondu so it didn't matter much anyways haha.
    Sig 40 Ultron for 15k 6* shards here. I'd take the yondu lol