**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* crystals - keep the faith?

Since the featured poll update, I have opened 3 featured crystals:
* Venon twice
* Guilhotine OG
I did not track previous listing of feature, but never got a god tier.
Let's see if in next week i can pull one of the great heroes in the feature.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Keep going!
  • I got venom, other good ones, HB a couple times and SS and duped him twice from it...I'm still hunting X
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I got OG Guillotine, MODOK, and Dragon Man. Hunting for that Guardian
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Mine have been utterly awful so I feel you. I’m still going though, need to get that Quake. Even though I won’t get her
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Guardian is amazing. I pulled him and wasn’t too excited (I didn’t know much about him). I used an ag on him, took him to r5, and took him to max sig. He is a lot of fun to play with.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I started off hot with Dragon Man and Sasquatch, and when I pulled Air-Walker three straight times I knew my luck was running out. Still on the hunt for Wolverine, Hit-Monkey, and Prof X awakening. Keep the faith!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher twice, and Professor so far. I'm only pulling Featured anyway, so it's only a matter of time.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    saorps said:

* Venon twice
    * Guilhotine OG

It hurts.
    You pulled Venom twice.
    And I have opened 18 dual crystals and 3 featured for him and I haven't got him. It isn't as much compared to some for certain champs but it hurts that you call him not "god tier".
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    and... just got killmonger with a guardian rollover
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    I opened 4x of these new ones. Got really nothing there.
    Then today I opened 2x more and got both Guardian and Wolverine, as new champions and future rank 5's. I'll still keep up opening them to get other new ones
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    6 featureds...Air Walker, Hit Monkey, Guardian, Angela dupe, Dragon Man and Mysterio dupe. Pretty solid luck.

Of course, I have a gob of mutant AGs waiting that continue to gather dust...

Dr. Zola
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81

saorps said:

* Venon twice
    * Guilhotine OG

It hurts.
    You pulled Venom twice.
    And I have opened 18 dual crystals and 3 featured for him and I haven't got him. It isn't as much compared to some for certain champs but it hurts that you call him not "god tier".
    I gave up opening these damm dual crystals. Only trash. I will focus on feature for a while
    Thanks for comments. I will keep opening featured
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened one so far and got Quake
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Prof X and Havok. Not complaining. Keep the faith!

Still hunting for Quake, Guardian, Dragon Man, Guardian, Prof X (Dupe), Hulkbuster (Dupe), She-Hulk (Dupe), Wolvie, and Venom. Lots of good champs in this Featured.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Keep the faith, I've gotta believe! I'm opening my next featured tomorrow. I really really really want Sasquatch, Dragon Man, or Prof X but would be delighted to pull Venom or get more sig levels on my Guardian and won't complain if I awaken Shulkie.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally I went into the crystal specifically looking for Venom and Sym Supreme, so I’d say you’re pretty lucky. But considering your odds are roughly 50% to get a half decent champ and maybe 10% to get a “good” champ, I’d say keep looking
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Keep on it! I've opened around seven I think and I've pulled Quake (Awakened), Darkhawk (new), Venom (20 more sigs), Quake (20 more sigs), Guardian (Who I was really going for), Air-Walker (New, so I'm happy), and She-Hulk (New). There are maybe one or two openings that I forgot though. I'm gonna keep going at the crystals until I pull Wolvie, then I'll stop and start hoarding for Apoc.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Mine have been utterly awful so I feel you. I’m still going though, need to get that Quake. Even though I won’t get her

If it makes you feel better, I got Quake twice so far.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Hit Monkey x2, Hulkbuster x2, and Havok. Not disappointed yet but really want Xavier and now low key afraid to push my luck lol
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Guilly, Night Thrasher, Dragon Man, Wolverine, Sasquatch, Venom from featured this time, so far.

Keep trying. I’m happy, but still looking for Professor, Guardian, hit Monkey and Sym supreme
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Iceman and Tigra so far. (I've opened only 2 featured five star crystals the past month so yea)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Got hulkbuster Awakened. Not what I wanted but at least hb is now at his full potential.
    Keep the faith.
    Now I got a shehulk.
    Venon twice, Guilhotine and shehulk
    Old champs