**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 5* crystals - keep the faith?

Since the featured poll update, I have opened 3 featured crystals:
* Venon twice
* Guilhotine OG
I did not track previous listing of feature, but never got a god tier.
Let's see if in next week i can pull one of the great heroes in the feature.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Keep going!
  • I got venom, other good ones, HB a couple times and SS and duped him twice from it...I'm still hunting X
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I got OG Guillotine, MODOK, and Dragon Man. Hunting for that Guardian
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Mine have been utterly awful so I feel you. I’m still going though, need to get that Quake. Even though I won’t get her
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Guardian is amazing. I pulled him and wasn’t too excited (I didn’t know much about him). I used an ag on him, took him to r5, and took him to max sig. He is a lot of fun to play with.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I started off hot with Dragon Man and Sasquatch, and when I pulled Air-Walker three straight times I knew my luck was running out. Still on the hunt for Wolverine, Hit-Monkey, and Prof X awakening. Keep the faith!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher twice, and Professor so far. I'm only pulling Featured anyway, so it's only a matter of time.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    saorps said:

* Venon twice
    * Guilhotine OG

It hurts.
    You pulled Venom twice.
    And I have opened 18 dual crystals and 3 featured for him and I haven't got him. It isn't as much compared to some for certain champs but it hurts that you call him not "god tier".
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    and... just got killmonger with a guardian rollover
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I opened 4x of these new ones. Got really nothing there.
    Then today I opened 2x more and got both Guardian and Wolverine, as new champions and future rank 5's. I'll still keep up opening them to get other new ones
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    6 featureds...Air Walker, Hit Monkey, Guardian, Angela dupe, Dragon Man and Mysterio dupe. Pretty solid luck.

Of course, I have a gob of mutant AGs waiting that continue to gather dust...

Dr. Zola
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81

saorps said:

* Venon twice
    * Guilhotine OG

It hurts.
    You pulled Venom twice.
    And I have opened 18 dual crystals and 3 featured for him and I haven't got him. It isn't as much compared to some for certain champs but it hurts that you call him not "god tier".
    I gave up opening these damm dual crystals. Only trash. I will focus on feature for a while
    Thanks for comments. I will keep opening featured
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened one so far and got Quake
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Prof X and Havok. Not complaining. Keep the faith!

Still hunting for Quake, Guardian, Dragon Man, Guardian, Prof X (Dupe), Hulkbuster (Dupe), She-Hulk (Dupe), Wolvie, and Venom. Lots of good champs in this Featured.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Keep the faith, I've gotta believe! I'm opening my next featured tomorrow. I really really really want Sasquatch, Dragon Man, or Prof X but would be delighted to pull Venom or get more sig levels on my Guardian and won't complain if I awaken Shulkie.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally I went into the crystal specifically looking for Venom and Sym Supreme, so I’d say you’re pretty lucky. But considering your odds are roughly 50% to get a half decent champ and maybe 10% to get a “good” champ, I’d say keep looking
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Keep on it! I've opened around seven I think and I've pulled Quake (Awakened), Darkhawk (new), Venom (20 more sigs), Quake (20 more sigs), Guardian (Who I was really going for), Air-Walker (New, so I'm happy), and She-Hulk (New). There are maybe one or two openings that I forgot though. I'm gonna keep going at the crystals until I pull Wolvie, then I'll stop and start hoarding for Apoc.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Mine have been utterly awful so I feel you. I’m still going though, need to get that Quake. Even though I won’t get her

If it makes you feel better, I got Quake twice so far.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Hit Monkey x2, Hulkbuster x2, and Havok. Not disappointed yet but really want Xavier and now low key afraid to push my luck lol
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Guilly, Night Thrasher, Dragon Man, Wolverine, Sasquatch, Venom from featured this time, so far.

Keep trying. I’m happy, but still looking for Professor, Guardian, hit Monkey and Sym supreme
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Iceman and Tigra so far. (I've opened only 2 featured five star crystals the past month so yea)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Got hulkbuster Awakened. Not what I wanted but at least hb is now at his full potential.
    Keep the faith.
    Now I got a shehulk.
    Venon twice, Guilhotine and shehulk
    Old champs