**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Season Rewards late

Comments

• BRO me and my alliance members also didn't get rewards.
  • Synergy247 we did 2 bg wars and kept swaping people but there were a few who were always there. Non of them got the rewards yet not even a single guy in our ally got them yet. We are got 2
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Synergy247 we did 2 bg wars and kept swaping people but there were a few who were always there. Non of them got the rewards yet not even a single guy in our ally got them yet. We are got 2

Hmm well we did 2 BG wars all season also, but we all got our rewards as far as I know. 90% of us were in all season as well, only 1-2 swapped out of war to have a break and let someone else in to qualify, so they just did AQ. We’re Gold 3 as we kept it chilled with optional item use
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Ours either.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

I am an officer in my alliance and seems like all the 1's that did their wars at the beginning of the season before we swapped them out didn't get rewards for some reason...so are the one's who haven't got theirs yet the same and did their 5 wars at the start of the season and then swap out with other members of the alliance? if so then that means some bug kept the first few wars of the season from counting on Kabam's side

That sounds very odd... are all those members still in the alliance at season end? I would check the history and confirm they all definitely did their 5 wars by placing AWD and attacking? I’m presuming you only did 2 BG wars
    yes they all remained in the alliance the entire season and never left once...it's only those ones that we had in wars at the start of the season that never got rewards who got in their 5 wars and we swapped them out after since we only run 2 battle groups...we keep a record of each war who placed and they got their 5 wars
    In that case I would definitely be lodging a support ticket on behalf of your alliance and give details of all members affected. Give dates too and details of all wars they were in and Kabam should be able to check their logs and sort it all out. If it’s happened to you guys then it’s bound to have happened to others, they may need to push out a manual fix. Could’ve been around the time they were having issues with SA rewards also
  • DarKingDarKing Posts: 1
    Same
  • I don't receive the award for aw 21 for gold2
  • Yes me too
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Me too
  • I thought it's only me
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Still haven't got the rewards
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Same and I definitely participated in 5 wars even though my leader is saying no
  • SHAHISHAHI Posts: 6
    I don't know why but My Ally (Silver 1) didn't get Season 21 rewards and even not get a reply from Janam support too !!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Did you or your alliance do 5 or more wars? If yes to both questions, then you need to send another ticket to Kabam support. The Silver 3 alliance my alternate accounts are in got their rewards yesterday.
  • SHAHISHAHI Posts: 6
    Played all wars during season but still waiting for rewards and Kabam Support reply !!
  • Sparda194Sparda194 Posts: 11
    edited October 2020
    No sight of the season rewards yet! FYI, I participated in all the wars during the season!
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Still no rewards over here either. Silver 2. Did every war of the season. Patiently waiting, hope they come in in a few hours so I can open my dual class crystals. Fingers crossed.
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    DONT WORRY U WILL GET IT
  • Hey everyone, the rest of the team has been informed that some are still missing their rewards so that they can look into it.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Hey everyone, the rest of the team has been informed that some are still missing their rewards so that they can look into it.

Good.
  • Where is aw 21 reward
  • What's going on kabam
  • It's been three says
  • Days
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Did you participate in 5 wars this season?
  • Yes
  • It's strange I didnt get the reward
  • Didn't get the reward has going on