**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cyber Weekend only weeks away now :].......where are y’all at

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
Alright we’re at that point again................

.......sorta haha

But I just wanted to have a general discussion about it.

Now the July 4th weekend was by far the best I had seen for cav players.

...... BUT I had one gripe with it......and that was the Nexus crystals.

Now I do like those crystals but Im personally not a fan of them, if I had the choice, I’d rather take 6 * shards instead. The only reason I say that though is because I would rather spend my shards on the featured crystals instead, because the nexus crystals is giving you a chance of three different champions in the basic pool (150+ if I’m not wrong). But the pool of three is getting a bit tired out now, I think to spice these offers they could increase the pool of 3 to 5, you know that way its not crazy OP like the abyss crystal. Its also not picking a specific class to target and its still not guaranteeing you a god tier champ or not. Now I dont know how the nexus crystals work, but i assume you can hold them and if champs are added to the basic pool, the nexus crystals would have them right?

Anyways like I said, shards is what Id prefer, and I’d use it for this current featured 6* and of course the new anticipation of the next 6* crystal coming in the middle of December.

Now Im honestly not gonna assume we get thronebreaker offers, especially since we havent seen any offers yet, but I think its fairly obvious if we see them before cyber weekend....then T-breaker offers will be a thing.
If we dont see them, then its cav offers for everyone, which are still amazing offers.

ALSO has anyone already begun saving their money or untis getting ready for those offers????

Anyways yeah....goodbye or something haha

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Its the only time i spend aside from july 4, 20k units saved up. Im at 75% t5cc in 4 classes , but it looks like I’ll have to do the abyss to get TB unless i wait to see if t5cc selector fragments are in the cavalier offers, but even then they’d probably be expensive
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Its the only time i spend aside from july 4, 20k units saved up. Im at 75% t5cc in 4 classes , but it looks like I’ll have to do the abyss to get TB unless i wait to see if t5cc selector fragments are in the cavalier offers, but even then they’d probably be expensive

@GagoH
    Yeah Im hoping selectors will be in these offers rather than the crystals.

I mean we have been seeing the "rare" 10% selectors so they gotta do the same for these offers....at least I hope so

GagoH said:

@GagoH

I mean we have been seeing the "rare" 10% selectors so they gotta do the same for these offers....at least I hope so

Yeah they definitely will be, but im assuming they’ll be expensive like 100$ for a 25% selector. Honestly think that i might just be better off doing abyss
    Yeah, they havent done a single t5cc unit based offe(unless I missed it haha)r, so I really hope they're saving it for this cyber weekend...and make the 10k units offer, the selector. @GagoH
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m at 3K units and I should be able to double that hopefully. But I’m also gonna spend so if I don’t double my units it’s okay
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

@GagoH

Yeah they definitely will be, but im assuming they’ll be expensive like 100$ for a 25% selector. Honestly think that i might just be better off doing abyss
    If they are doing selectors, it needs to be 50% for the Odin. If it’s anything less, it’s going to be a terrible value.
    @StevieManWonder yeah I feel that, last time was 15%, so really hoping this steps it up again.

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

@GagoH

If they are doing selectors, it needs to be 50% for the Odin. If it’s anything less, it’s going to be a terrible value.
    Yeah you might be right actually, they recently had a 10% for $50 and the values are much more user appealing on rare holiday deals , so maybe the peter parkers wallet/tony starks briefcase might have the 10%. You think if they put selectors in the cav unit offers, they wouldn’t in the initial two offers?
    10% crystals and 1k 6 star shards would be great, since there wasnt any shards there.

but also idk I wanna give kabam the benefit of the doubt and say they could do 50%, but to do that sounds way too nice of them haha.....but it would for sure make money....and they got my $$$ XD XD
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Endgame players: Yeah I need a 50% t5cc selector for price of Odin.
    Me, an Uncollected player: *Cries on 1k units*
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I am at 1.6k units, ftp and not interested in the unit deals this cyber weekend, I want to get my masteries in order and get elder's bane before thinking about buying offers
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    5k units, exactly where I wanted to be for the cyber weekend so I can ease off grinding a little bit
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I have.. umm.. 240 units. And some £.
    Looking for a nice stack of shards bc apparently Iike the disappointment of no Venoms.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m at 2800 units and ftp. My goal was to get to 4000 but I’m not sure how feasible that is at this point. I’m exploring 5.4 which is giving a lot of units and am going to become cavalier soon which sound give me a few units too. So I think I’ll probably end up around 3500, hoping I can end up with more from the platinumpool arena and other things.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm at 17440 units, will be at 18k this week, and I've saved up 100$ of Google play credit, I'm hoping for a 50% t5cc crystal
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Are you kidding me? I’m not spending a dime this year. Too many bugs and glitches.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Up to just under 16k units, hoping to be at over 17k by the end of the week then farm at a rate of 750 a week, I’m willing to spend £50 but no more if there are 6* sig stones only as well
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    6000+ units, not that I'll actually be buying anything lol.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    2800 units atm, gonna do some act 2 exploration and arena but uc eq exploration has top priority right now.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I was doing 4* basic and featured but cut it to only the basic because life exists, so I don't plan on hitting 15k, but I do have a comfy 10k units. not planning to spend money, though
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    F2P with 13k units at the moment, likely be at 15k when cyber gets here. Will use my 13M battlechips to cover the rest.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    About 9k saved up, would have more but had a moment of mental weakness/impatience and spent 3k on featured cavs looking for a single 5* Dupe to push me to a 6* basic (spoiler alert I didn’t get a single 5). Looking to get to 12 or 13k before the weekend.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

@GagoH

It will be a selector but it will be 25% so if you get all 3 deals that is 75% of a t5cc. 50% means that the game has officially broke.
    @KelvinKage OH MAN I know the feeling
    I was only gonna spend 3k on Cosmic Ghost Rider crystals, but that quickly turned to 18k........really thought Id get him