**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you using for coldsnap line on Legendary. Sasquatch and vision are crushing me

LandsLands Posts: 40
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Not sure who to use

Comments

• I used colossus
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    quake works i think
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

quake works i think

Quake doesn’t always work for arkus
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost.

Ghost is a little bit tricky with vision due to the proximity armor break though.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

quake works i think

Cold snap counters evade genius. Quake won't work.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Colossus and warlock
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,648 ★★★★★
    Warlock and some very rare good gameplay
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    Torch for Sasquatch, warlock for vision aarkus
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Ghost.

Ghost is a little bit tricky with vision due to the proximity armor break though.
    I didn't have a problem. It's fairly easy to get around, and he went down fast before his power gain became a problem.

At a point in the fight, I even phased through his entire SP 2!
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Colossus for Psylocke and Sasquatch.

Popped the Soul of Sloth and used Symb Supreme to take down Vision Aarkus. Easy peasy.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Ghost.

Not really
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Ghost.

Ghost worked perfectly for me. Pretty sure I was able to do my normal 4 hit combo and then dash back. You can always do an abridged combo if you are worried about an armor break debuff. It was extremely easy with Ghost, especially with the passive fury stacking.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Colossus for SASQUATCH
    Sym. Supreme for VISION / The Champion
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used torch for SQ and cmm for vision
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    How does colossus get around squash regen?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Lands said:

How does colossus get around squash regen?

i don't think he does but i think @Reference meant he used collusus for immunity but i'm not sure
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    R4 Warlock and some 250ish hits on sasquatch, for vision R5 doom with the boost on
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Colossus.

Dr. Zola
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    You can also use Mephisto for Vision.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Warlock/vision
  • DexterityHDDexterityHD Posts: 2
    I used 5* Human Torch R4...Other 2 fights use CMM then boss i used my 6* Doom
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Using coldsnap immune bost: She-Hulk + Void (that was my team along with Symbiote Supreme)

Not using coldsnap immune bost: I would suggest Quake for Sasquatch and Storm Pyramid X for Vision Aarkus
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Used Ghost, but the Arkus fight was tricky
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I used colossus with OR synergy for all three fights. You just have to be patient and carefully parry