**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Funniest thing that ever happened to you

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
For me, it would probably be:
A: That time I sold four star cyclops to get a five star crystal. The crystal ended up giving me cyclops
B: On my first five star, when I said to my brother: "Imagine if I pulled quake from this." My first five star was Quake
C: After pulling Thing and Man Thing as 6 stars, I told my brother: "What if I get King Groot from my next six star," Man Thing has a synergy with Thing and King Groot. So I thought that was funny. My next six star was actually King Groot.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I had watched my friend pull a 5* rhino (when 5 stars were rare). I mocked him, spun mine, popped rhino.

👹
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

When I join an alliance and find out that they're pretty bad, I'll want to leave but feel bad. So then I just tell them I'm quitting the game, but in reality I'm off to another alliance.

I'm currently in an alliance I wanna leave bc noone plays AQ properly and I need glory for alphas but I feel bad. So I'm still there.

Also bc idk if I'll find another map 3 super chill ally.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Monke said:

I had a Hulkbuster pfp for months, take a guess who my first 6* was

Omega red
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

When I join an alliance and find out that they're pretty bad, I'll want to leave but feel bad. So then I just tell them I'm quitting the game, but in reality I'm off to another alliance.

I'm currently in an alliance I wanna leave bc noone plays AQ properly and I need glory for alphas but I feel bad. So I'm still there.

Also bc idk if I'll find another map 3 super chill ally.
    just leave and ghost them
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Half of my friend list unfriended me when I changed my user
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    stealth spidey used his sp.1 and when he was out of view (because he jumps up and throws smoke grenade) i was expecting him to do what his sp1 normally does instead he fell because he died of bleed damage it was hilarious
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I tried to intercept rhino with proxima.
    And thought her 200% DAAR would stop him from going unblockable
    I was proven wrong that day