**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think you will get it you don't sell your soul?

What rewards does everyone think you get for saving the soul? Rewards like the button was?

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Yep, like what Appleisgod said, it's just a title.

If you sell your soul, you also get a title and 25 lost souls.

Unless you really want those boosts in the store (which really, I don't think you need them unless you want them for a legend run), there's really no point in selling your soul early. Either way, the consequences of selling or not selling your soul are quite insignificant.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What Rot said. 25 Lost Souls and a regular Title. If we hold on to it, we get a special Title.
  • What's the title you get for selling it?
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Just a title.

But...

Hela is also a god of the underworld. It is possible that they could tie this in with next month's event. I'm not betting on it, but it would be cool if they did that.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Its 25 lost souls and a recite from mephesto
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Pure speculation, but my guess for the title if you sell it will be “Soulless”.
    And if you don’t something like “Beyond Reproach” or “Above Temptation”, maybe even “Untouchable”.
  • Lol my souls worthless anyway? Should I sell it? Lol
  • Wait what title do you get for selling it?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    3ul3r wrote: »
    Just because it says we are getting a title, does not mean we will not get something else for not selling. Logic.

True dat.
  • This seems like another button not going to sell this one lol
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Yep, like what Appleisgod said, it's just a title.

If you sell your soul, you also get a title and 25 lost souls.

Unless you really want those boosts in the store (which really, I don't think you need them unless you want them for a legend run), there's really no point in selling your soul early. Either way, the consequences of selling or not selling your soul are quite insignificant.

That's what Mephisto wants you to think. He is the Lord of Lies or sumpin'
    edited September 2017
    3ul3r wrote: »
    Just because it says we are getting a title, does not mean we will not get something else for not selling. Logic.
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Tat wrote: »
    Do we get anything in addition to the title if we don't sell our soul?

Nope. Just the Title.

Oh well, your theory got whacked in one reply. Kabam said officially that it's just the title and nothing else
  • When did they say this?
    You can click the arrow next to "Kabam DK wrote". They wrote that reply on the same day the event quest was announced
  • Could be trying to trick u
  • I'm if anyone here's used the "ghost" boosts, and if so, how are they?
  • Curious, sorry, I'm curious if anyone's used the boosts.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    I kind of feel like selling my soul in-game to Mephisto is simply Kabam's Beta test for their own soul harvesting, which will be released next update.

I mean even if they do that in their next update it will probably glitch out and release a swarm of bugs
    Amari987 wrote: »
    I'm if anyone here's used the "ghost" boosts, and if so, how are they?

I personally used the boost that is like the "fury, armour and health steal if above 75% HP" node and it's pretty decent. That boost lasted 15 mins, so I assume the other boosts have the same duration as well.

But I can't say much, it doesn't exactly help me a lot because I'm already strong enough to explore Master without breaking a sweat without the boosts. Maybe for those that are a bit weaker, it would help them complete or explore Master.
  • What is the receipt?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    So, if you don't sell it you get a title, but if you do sell it you get a title and 25 boosts.
    At the end, it's like your reward is better if you sell your soul.