**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good Is killmonger?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
He is currently at High Demi god in my tier list

How good Is killmonger? 60 votes

Beyond God tier
3%
Haji_Saabrockray2016 2 votes
Solid
36%
PalanthraxKirklinLvernon15Kayser2705CupidUnidentifiedCreatureDannyB01RamadaRockypantherxXander_1_1UvoginNimorEbony_NawFiiNCHSneakyWarriorErocksTheExit27Black_SwanShenkBloodbath96 22 votes
God
38%
FrostySIlverProfessorAzKicker316RoOOtsBrokenNomercy9AgragulBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeGarrettNPřìņče01Aziz5253FaseehRouger4ahmm474756shield456Rayaan_2000AGYAATBlackTuran 23 votes
High Demi
18%
MityAntBulmktMaxGamingPyrdaTSR6225SaadAsadSaltE_Wenis69odishika123KablSAFI_KThe_Sentry06 11 votes
Low demi
1%
Hemendra_ 1 vote
Worst
1%
Stark154667 1 vote

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    God
    Ohhh
    God
    So should I place him on solid in my list
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Solid
    Underrated attacker IMO - his utility really helps with some annoying match-ups like modok. I personally have him in the same bracket as Elsa/blade/Gwenpool
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    God
    FiiNCH said:

Underrated attacker IMO - his utility really helps with some annoying match-ups like modok. I personally have him in the same bracket as Elsa/blade/Gwenpool

Uhhhh Those people are god tier

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Solid
    Rouger4 said:

FiiNCH said:

Uhhhh Those people are god tier

Personal opinion dude
    God
    So should I keep him on god tier
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    God
    KM is probably the most balanced champ. Very nice utilities and abilities, good damage and can be used effectively as an attacker or defender.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Solid
    Excellent champion. Has a bunch of really valuable utility, and a few smaller bits of nice utility, plus is pretty sustainable and the damage is serviceable, even good at a high sig
    God
    Okies will be editing my list right away.
    Any more changes??
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Solid
    I echo what the others have said. I have KM, Blade, GP, SSS and Elsa all in solid god tier as far as skill champs go. Only ones above that are Aegon and NF.
    God
    Haji_Saab said:

KM is beyond god tier

shield456 said:

Okies will be editing my list right away.
    Any more changes??

But ... why are you making tier lists?
    To upload on YouTube and forums
    God
    Is uploading my tier list on YouTube good??
    God
    Haji_Saab said:

shield456 said:

Is uploading my tier list on YouTube good??

People look at tier list due to the weight of the experience behind the tier lists. For example, people like Seatin and Legacy have done every single content in this game and they have played all or 99.9% characters for a period of time. This is what gives weight to their tier list and make people seek them.

If you don't have that experience, it's not worth it to produce one. If you are just doing it as a hobby, have fun.
    It's a hobby. Have all experience except killmonger
    God
    Am just completing act5 bruh
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Solid
    He's going to be my 4th skill 5/65. As well as being a great champ on his own, he's also got a killer synergy with Void, who will be my next 6* R3.
    edited October 2020
    God
    Hes a tank with a lot of utility. And his damage isn’t half bad. That’s god tier for me. Just a opinion tho
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Tier lists are bs. Heres a review of KM:

Sustain: no regen but high armor and hp

Damage: good, bleed helps him a lot. Isnt exactly high, but it is enough for him to not be noodle

Utility: no immunities, but he can tank SP3s, has truestrike and can go unstoppable. I would say good utility

Overall, in my opinion NF and Ægon have generally more uses, but KM can shine bright in many scenarios. If you have OR and/or Void, KM is surely good choice.
    God
    Why a personal hatred? He’s putting up competition for ronin?
  • Bloodbath96Bloodbath96 Posts: 24
    Solid
    Really awesome character with reverberation and indestructible buff plus true strike.
  • Bloodbath96Bloodbath96 Posts: 24
    Solid
    His indestructible always save me from being knocked out.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    High Demi
    He is fun to play and has some good synergies especially with Void. His damage is just above average
    and his utilities are decent.So, overall a good champ but not top tier for me.