**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This month's Side Quest

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy the experience of this month's Side Quest?
It takes more time and it's focused on specific's counter.
I don't like it.

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The daily quest I skip mostly. Maybe just the legendary difficulty ones every 2 or 3 days to keep enough souls to buy keys. In the other quests I only do some paths. I take the shards, t5cc frags and the t2a/t5b that happen to be on the path. So far I have done 100%, 100%, 80% and 80%. The last week will probably stay on something like 80% aswell.
    Eventhou I might go crazy and finish up all quests by the end.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

I don't like it.

Ghost has been MVP for me. There hasn't been anything too difficult.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Probably one of the worst quests they have ever done . They should really stop info to hard and just delivery a simple solid quests without this over the top nonsense
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

I don't like it.

Try with other champs to see the difference.
    I have and that's why i said Ghost has been MVP.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I like the challenge of the real side quest but I despise doing the other daily side quest.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely quite dull this month, I hope next month is much better.
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55

It’s definitely quite dull this month, I hope next month is much better.

Me too.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

I don't like it.

Try with other champs to see the difference.
    I have and that's why i said Ghost has been MVP.
    I have 2 accs over 1M base rating and can’t pull a ghost on either of them higher than a 4

• GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I am buying legendary keys. Crystals pull are lousy, most of the time is 3*. I played the Heroic to Master for Limbo Quest. For the Hades, it's not easy and you got to have a pool of immune champs.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    yeah this side event was bad. i just got what i wanted in one day when all the quests were available. and they gatekeep certain champs with the stupid debuffs, and thats not necessarily bad but its annoying when i feel the game is supposed to be fun yet you cant even use who you want.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Ajit said:

Worst ever quest this is..

yes
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Such a huge grind, do quest A to get keys to do quest B is a big waste of time, should just give the keys in objectives.