**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam is giving players a chance to choose a new champ

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

OKOYE

No. Bad Spidey. Okoye will just poke things. Morgan will have much more interesting abilities, and animations
    poke things? POKE THINGS? put that simp agenda aside old man
    Well what else will she do!? She can’t turn into a freaking dinosaur or time travel. I love okoye, but Morgan will be the most interesting champion of all of them
    Hercules is literally A GOD
    So!? He doesn’t do much more than punch things either
    1. First of all HE IS A GOD
    2. They probably aren't even gonna use the dinosaur except in special 3.
    1. Okay. So he punches things a bit harder. Big wow
    2. Some dinosaur is better than no dinosaur
    1. Hercules is so strong he can kill a dinosaur in a single punch
    2. Not really because if it's just in the special 3 that's lame
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Unfortunately people like Seatin will basically choose the character. They are gonna use their influence

But I hope Hercules wins (or Ironheart)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Damn, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing. It's awesome that they're doing this though

Can’t decide? Vote morgan then
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124 β˜…
    Definitely not iron heart
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Omega Sentinel... if not Morbius
    Masterdux said:

Have a soft spot for Dazzler but we don't need mor mutants right now.
    Hercules could be a literal god and hopefully Skill.
    Not the biggest fan of Ironheart but i do feel tech needs more options, and there could be some fun syniergies whit the other members of the champions.

THANK YOU!!!
    Ironheart would also be sick
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Whoever is Skill should be chosen.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Damn, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing. It's awesome that they're doing this though

Totally agree. It's been requested before. Very cool.

Etjama said:

just don’t vote Ironheart. Please don’t vote Ironheart.
    You voting for Okoye out of all these though she is way worse than ironheart
  • Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113 β˜…
    I'm with Hercules!!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Moot4Life said:

Etjama said:

Do we need another Iron Man character?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HI_guys said:

bpunk88 said:

It would be nice to see bios, abilities, etc about each champ first. Let us make an informed decision when exercising our vote.

What you think they're going to make 8 compelte champs with abilities and then only release one?

For bios you can always use google
    You think they're not going to release the others?

Considering the timing with an election in the States, it would make for a good opportunity to encourage making educated choices.

Not saying I want full breakdowns, but just high-level info as the character would be presented in the game.

Otherwise it's just a popularity contest, which is fine too.

Moot4Life said:

Etjama said:

Do we need another Iron Man character?
    Yeah there are only 2 that are viable, she could be a tech god.
    bpunk88 said:

HI_guys said:

bpunk88 said:

It would be nice to see bios, abilities, etc about each champ first. Let us make an informed decision when exercising our vote.

What you think they're going to make 8 compelte champs with abilities and then only release one?

Considering the timing with an election in the States, it would make for a good opportunity to encourage making educated choices.

Not saying I want full breakdowns, but just high-level info as the character would be presented in the game.

Feel like whoever major youtubers (especially Seatin) choose will definitely get a lot of votes.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

None of that information exists yet! We're starting from scratch, and won't be starting on the Champions until a winner is crowned!

Do you think we could get like a tentative class assignment for them? Some are obvious, like Okoye would be skill, Ironheart would be tech, etc. But some kind of straddle two classes or they’re just more obscure characters and some may not be able to guess.

Or really anybody who has a deeper knowledge of the comic lore who wants to take guesses at it, be my guest!
    Spam Seatin with Hercules comments, he will see his audience wants Hercules so he will vouch for them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020

bpunk88 said:

HI_guys said:

bpunk88 said:

Feel like whoever major youtubers (especially Seatin) choose will definitely get a lot of votes.
    See, that irks me. I wish people wouldn't post who they want on YouTube. Let people decide for themselves.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm going to vote for Morbius or Hercules. I think Morbius will come out when he has his movie, but it is a Sony movie so no guarantees. We really need a vampire-eque champion to fit with Blade. Hercules is a god, so I've high hopes for him.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a serious question, why not all of them?!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

bpunk88 said:

HI_guys said:

bpunk88 said:

See, that irks me. I wish people wouldn't post who they want on YouTube. Let people decide for themselves.
    We actually agree on something.

Vote Morgan
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Omega Sentinel could be sick she’s my vote fo sho
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Whoever is Skill should be chosen.

Hercules would be skill, pretty obvious.

Omega Sentinel and Ironheart are Tech.
    Dazzler = Mutant
    Morbius = Science
    Okoye/Morgan Le Fay might be Mystic?
    And Blue Marvel = Cosmic like the other Marvels.
    edited October 2020
    Wicket329 said:

None of that information exists yet! We're starting from scratch, and won't be starting on the Champions until a winner is crowned!

Do you think we could get like a tentative class assignment for them? Some are obvious, like Okoye would be skill, Ironheart would be tech, etc. But some kind of straddle two classes or they’re just more obscure characters and some may not be able to guess.

Or really anybody who has a deeper knowledge of the comic lore who wants to take guesses at it, be my guest!
    Okoye - Skill
    Ironheart - Tech
    Morgan - Probably Mystic, maybe Cosmic
    Hercules - Cosmic/Skill
    Dazzler - Mutant
    Omega Sentinel - Mutant/Tech
    Blue Marvel - Cosmic most likely
    Morbius - Mystic/Science
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seatin doesn't know who he wants to vote for. This is good news.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Seatin doesn't know who he wants to vote for. This is good news.

Who cares