**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you going to vote for? (Players choose the new champ)

NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★

Who are you going to vote for? (Players choose the new champ) 432 votes

Okoye
10%
Mr_PlatypusNick_Caine_32allinashesquando213Jwallace25Isman1998KennadoThunderGodDONZALOOG1234Texas_11DammyadexTheKillerSporkDenzel116No_oneukIron_Patriot_is_litTheTalentsThicco_ModeAlexBossuA_NAZSpideyFunko 44 votes
Hercules
23%
samalasravanAlfa_PigeonLightburn22FrostySaiyanMaiicolDiazTeddersTitanPunchReDeXeDeRFoxhero007NEO_mr_AndersonMixalisMasterduxSyndicatedDkutctghTimrosMoot4LifeWarlord5386FaisaljavedBulmkt 101 votes
Morbius
19%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaADDIS0NKawaySighsohardRazorDevilswissbeats93JupiterkingnoyThe_DriverFineDogShaikhsahab1JohnyzeroCropDusterRCunhaTonyViegas1990Kayser2705Monk116wegnerkWorknprogress 86 votes
Dazzler
5%
World EaterVinshadeBNOJamsBe_Kind_to_AllNomercy910or_StrongGrootman1294ShinobiGuyNotsavage19DjinAmazing_Demon05PappaBunnyTesladonCrainOnTheBrainHick150IddqdDoctorwho13Mustafatehi2007JaximosPsyGrinder_X 24 votes
Blue Marvel
7%
bloodyCaingrud9eSaielMityAntNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Thefire13Darkness275ShtickRickJMORG1111WRIRTBuchanan24RookiieRamadaBLEEDlNG_DGEBlue_MarvelLawrenceo96Felipe931BigKidScottyDynasty 34 votes
Omage Sentinel
17%
DNA3000MasterSmokeUltimatheorySpity68DemonzfyreSungjUncle_Fatty_247Fredhorst23Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverWerewrymTheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴AnnatarEgretM4MitriaxanggafkSiddhantWhatElseSanta_Psyche 76 votes
Ironheart
4%
Alex13369rockray2016Megatron2352PrathapVoltolostitaniummorroQuattrucciEsket1t_420BabyMiikeHitarth2405PastorAmericaBlaine_94FlashSpideyTheBair123Duckybot_40jaysavageWild_Meat84Devansh2099 18 votes
Morgan Le Fay
11%
LeNoirFaineantDemonicStalkerKuzuri_1832BluDragonname_goes_hereHeattblasttwill3545KerneasmanveertherealMastercriswvonknaikavonGeo10megblurblotŁŤÇRockypantherxabqberLordSmasherdynastyhowlDonDudu2809 49 votes

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Morgan any day of the week sis
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Morgan Le Fay
    Savage said:

And you should too

Skill needs better champs. Mystic is already pretty stacked.
    Yeah but none of these look like additions that could have interesting abilities. And no guarantee they would be good
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Morbius
    I'm leaning towards Morbius. But Hercules maybe. Ironheart is option three.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hercules

Moot4Life said:

Please Hercules

Yea he’s literally a god. Sooo cool. Besides they could make a 12 tasks of hercules side quest which would be epic.
    he's a GOD
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited October 2020
    WOLF_LINK said:

Why no love for Omega Sentinel?

(and why can‘t the opener write the name correct ...)

Cause it seems that I'm stupid...
    Unfortunately I can't edit the options
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Okoye
    Shes the only one I'm remotely familiar with.
    Savage said:

Okoye could be released with Shuri and can be in line with a Black Panther Civil War (or both) overhaul/update. I would love to bring that Wakandan Trio into questing and maybe even include Killmonger.

That is a fantastic idea
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Hercules
    Honestly, none of these. But of the options I suppose Hercules.