**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are you going to vote for? (Players choose the new champ)

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Meebleton said:

What is everyone's obsession with Hurcules?

People seem to be caught up in the fact that he's a god, but that means nothing in this game.
    He'll be a very boring champ, his abilities are just super strength and endurance. We have countless other champs with the same abilities, and most of them aren't very good. Plus his character model would be very basic, he's just a man with an axe. Doesn't even have interesting clothes. Despite all that it's quite likely that he'll be added into the game at some point regardless of the poll outcome, as he's quite a prominent character. Hercules is definitely the worst option to vote for
    my guy, you do know he is a literal GOD, right?
    imagine his big yellow numbers.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Morbius
    But it’s mutant.....so many good mutants around so maybe I go for Hercules or Omega sentinel
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Morgan Le Fay
    She is related to doom I’m pretty sure so yeah y’all can change your mind while you can
    Hercules

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

People seem to be caught up in the fact that he's a god, but that means nothing in this game.
    He'll be a very boring champ, his abilities are just super strength and endurance. We have countless other champs with the same abilities, and most of them aren't very good. Plus his character model would be very basic, he's just a man with an axe. Doesn't even have interesting clothes. Despite all that it's quite likely that he'll be added into the game at some point regardless of the poll outcome, as he's quite a prominent character. Hercules is definitely the worst option to vote for
    Thor/Thor Rags is a literal God of Thunder. He'd like to know where to get these big yellow numbers for being a literal God.
    he lost them in the mail back in like 2018. this is DIFFERENT. its 2021 when he gets added
    edited October 2020
    Hercules
    Meebleton said:

you DO KNOW that it says that only ONE character (the person with most votes) gets added in 2021, right?!?!
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Omage Sentinel
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Thor Ragnarok is also a god, where are the big yellow numbers on him?
    Hercules
    Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

he lost them in the mail back in like 2018. this is DIFFERENT. its 2021 when he gets added
    edited October 2020
    Omage Sentinel
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

you DO KNOW that it says that only ONE character (the person with most votes) gets added in 2021, right?!?!
    Yes I know that only one will win, but there are characters that are popular enough that Kabam will inevitably add them in a year or two even if they don't win the poll. There's no way that Kabam will decide to never release Morbius if he loses the poll because he'll make them loads of money due to his popularity, the lesser known characters will probably never be added if they lose
    What I'm trying to get at here is that certain characters will eventually be added regardless of the poll results so voting for them here is a waste
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Morgan Le Fay
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Wow big yellow numbers, because as cull and Proxima prove that’s what you really need to get used in meaningful content
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Blue Marvel
    Doesn’t matter, the majority is just gonna vote for the character that Seatin chooses
    Hercules

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Wow big yellow numbers, because as cull and Proxima prove that’s what you really need to get used in meaningful content
    what about sunspot
    Omage Sentinel
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

A characters power level in the comics is no guarantee of their power in game, if that were the case Sentry wpupd would be God tier and Nick Fury would be trash
    Regardless of who wins they'll be added in 2021, that's not a reason to vote for Hercules
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Omage Sentinel
    I don't mind as long as they're from omega sentinel, dazzler, ironheart or Morgan la fey.
    Morgan Le Fay
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

what about sunspot
    Not used as much as you think. There’s a reason he’s not top 5 mutant.

Quake doesn’t have big yellow numbers and she’s the best champ in game
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Hercules
    Hercules, him and OG Thor were quite the rivals in the comics. With the Asgardians in game, it is time to bring in the Olympians like Herc and Ares.
    Morgan Le Fay
    Looking at the results so far, this community has horrible taste in champs
    Omage Sentinel
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

You seem to think that because he's a god that means he'll be God tier because they have the same word in it. That's conspiracy theorist logic. If Hercules is your favourite character and you want him in the game ASAP then feel free to vote for him. I'm just trying to point out that your expectations for him are grounded (wisdom?) on false logic and he might not be as interesting or enjoyable to play as you want him to be
    Hercules
    Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

You seem to think that because he's a god that means he'll be God tier because they have the same word in it. That's conspiracy theorist logic. If Hercules is your favourite character and you want him in the game ASAP then feel free to vote for him. I'm just trying to point out that your expectations for him are grounded (wisdom?) on false logic and he might not be as interesting or enjoyable to play as you want him to be
    To be fair, in all honesty, he is a literal GOD.
  • FaisaljavedFaisaljaved Posts: 15
    Hercules
    Hercules is stronger than savage hulk so that settles it for me
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Omage Sentinel

Yeah, sorry to disappoint you bro
    Morgan Le Fay
    Aziz5253 said:

Yeah, sorry to disappoint you bro
    You know how you can not disappoint me?

Vote Morgan
    Omage Sentinel
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

You might have mentioned that before
    Hercules
    Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

You might have mentioned that before
    Well he is also a HUNKules
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Hercules
    Hercules ;)
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 236
    Blue Marvel

Blue marvel all day he can be the most power champ in this game if they do him right

Yuppp.. I agree + he can synergy with Hyperion, Blade, Luke Cage, Reed, Doom etc. That will be niceeeee