**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It’s a Trap!!

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
Wow they just threw that 6* nexus offer in there to screw with us and make us doubt our CM grind, didn’t they.

Comments

• Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Yeah, there'll be plenty of players with a sizeable stash in preparation for CM. Don't do it folks!
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    4th July had this for 3k as an add on.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Platinpool activated his TRAP card. ^.^
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

I fell for the trap

So....who'd you choose between Groot, Sentry and Rhino?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's not a trap, just an Offer. Buy it or don't.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

You’re right, it’s a trap

Bro...Corvus...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    So for a reality check, I just grabbed it, and my best option was Beast (at least a new champ).

You have been warned.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    You could have duped Kamala Khan, big mistake ...

(once she received her rework in some years) B)
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    A clown in my alliance picked iron patriot, other option was someone he had at sig 200 and a crappy dupe 😂
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    The offer has disappeared... I know it was limited time but 20mins?!? 😂😂
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

A clown in my alliance picked iron patriot, other option was someone he had at sig 200 and a crappy dupe 😂

Was the crappy dupe she-hulk?
    can't remember
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Plot twist: those 2 posts above were sponsored by kabam to further sweeten the trap

Kidding lol