**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elsa Bloodstone or Emma Frost?

luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who to pick?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    That's difficult. It depends on your roster. Are you looking for something specific?
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

That's difficult. It depends on your roster. Are you looking for something specific?

Not really. My R5 5* are BWCV, CAIW, venom, warlock and ghost. Gonna rank magneto, omega red, domino and stealth spidey next. My only good 6* are thing and storm x.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa.

👀 better make the right choice
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Take elsa. Emma is ok but elsa is def top 10 skill. Emma meanwhile isnt even close to top 10 mutant.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Depends on roster, personally I would pick Elsa because she’s a lot more fun to play for me
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    imo Emma
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Not really. My R5 5* are BWCV, CAIW, venom, warlock and ghost. Gonna rank magneto, omega red, domino and stealth spidey next. My only good 6* are thing and storm x.
    I would pick Elsa then. She has solid debuff purify, anti-evade and great damage.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    That's a tough one. I think both are great and I have them both as a 5* at R3 and would gladly take them both up to R4 if I had more rank up resources.
    With that said, I use Elsa more than Emma. I think she's more enjoyable to play and that degen with my suicides is an added bonus. I usually reach for Emma if I need a certain immunity and one of my other higher ranking champs with said immunity aren't available.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Emma
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i have a R1 6* Emma Frost and a R4 5* Elsa, both unawakened. I enjoy Elsa's playstyle ALOT MORE. the incinerate debuff is nice. her evade counter is cool. she has access to coldsnap debuff damage as well and her animations are pretty cool. EF in the other end, offers plenty of immunity in diamond form but she hits like a girl with noodle hands :)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Take elsa. Emma is ok but elsa is def top 10 skill. Emma meanwhile isnt even close to top 10 mutant.

Firstly, emma is 100% a top 10 mutant champ. Secondly, the skill class is easily the worst class, whereas the mutant class is easily the best, so comparing the top 10 of each class is ridiculous.
    She is not top 10
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Firstly, emma is 100% a top 10 mutant champ. Secondly, the skill class is easily the worst class, whereas the mutant class is easily the best, so comparing the top 10 of each class is ridiculous.
    She is not top 10
    how?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

She is not top 10
    You’re f***ing joking right. Right? Don’t be ridiculous. If you haven’t read this, read it. If you have, read it again and actually read it this time

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/230048/a-frost-in-the-hellfire-club-an-emma-frost-guide#latest

Who would you put above her in top 10? If I hear any mention of Sunspot, Domino, Iceman or Sabretooth I’m going to flip some freaking tables

To be fair, knowing your other opinions on champs, it’s clear you have no critical evaluation skills so I shouldn’t expect too much
    oh i see who wrote this
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Emma easily
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    ELSA, no question
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    How about... Emma Stone?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    EMMA definitely
  • QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 50

How about... Emma Stone?

You got it close, but not quite.

There's Emma Bloodstone, and then the Disney tie-In, Elsa Frost.Sadly, no update on when they will add her sister to the game, but I expect some synergies with Iceman coming soon.