**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

psst, over here

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
Okay so there forums are essentially on fire because of champion selection 2021. People are ripping and tearing each other out there like their controller when they play the Silver Surfer NES Game. I got a little safe area over here that we can use to escape the mosh pit and discuss good things.

So guys, how's your day going? are you alright there?

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Yes, this is the safe space.
    I have a good discussion topic.
    WHO HERE HAS SEEN THE RIPPLING MUSCLES OF HERCULES?!?!
    Also, that was a mediocre simile at best.

My days going fine thanks. How’s yours going?

you're welcome. my day is good too.

I just pulled my 5th 6* last night and at last! I got someone beyond good.

Also, it's starting to get cold here in Japan and I'm planning on going out for a tour to relax my mind from the claustrophobia that is quarantine.

AWESOME!
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

Also, it's starting to get cold here in Japan and I'm planning on going out for a tour to relax my mind from the claustrophobia that is quarantine.

Same here for me in Aomori. Got no time off of work to relax though.
    Aaaand 6* champs. I just gave up. Too many duds to make up for the 3 good ones. Happy you were lucky!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Vote Hercules otherwise you are not a real man.

Thank You

We do not speak of that here, this is a safe space
    Monke said:

Hey @ThatGuyYouSaw235! I'm feeling fine

mmmmm, monkey

-Master Oogway

I might as well say that I also pulled my 5th 6* last night and it just so happens to be my best one yet!

YOOOOOOOOOO B)B)B)
    Moot4Life said:

I might as well say that I also pulled my 5th 6* last night and it just so happens to be my best one yet!

YOOOOOOOOOO B)B)B)
    Now I have two r3 candidates for Thronebreaker when the time comes.

Elsa and Magneto
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Aaaand 6* champs. I just gave up. Too many duds to make up for the 3 good ones. Happy you were lucky!
    It is way colder there in Aomori! I want to go there for a trip after a side trip to Sendai. I heard the seafood there is fantastic!

I also don't care about 6*s. It takes a long time to form one only to be shafted. I focus on my R4~5'ing my 5*s.

I was actually planning to save 6* shards for the next featured because I'm that willing to waste an extra 5000 6* shards because I just don't care about them. Last night, I said eff it, let's open this up! Whatever it is, I don't care... then boom... CMM! My other 6*s are Yellowjacket, Drax, Yondu, and KM (pretty good in a way).

It is way colder there in Aomori! I want to go there for a trip after a side trip to Sendai. I heard the seafood there is fantastic!

I also don't care about 6*s. It takes a long time to form one only to be shafted. I focus on my R4~5'ing my 5*s.

I was actually planning to save 6* shards for the next featured because I'm that willing to waste an extra 5000 6* shards because I just don't care about them. Last night, I said eff it, let's open this up! Whatever it is, I don't care... then boom... CMM! My other 6*s are Yellowjacket, Drax, Yondu, and KM (pretty good in a way).
    Aomori is far north isn't it?

That’s not cyclops!
    I will continue praying to Miike, the day will come. But for now I am satisfied.

Yes! It is the last prefecture north before Hokkaido.

Yes! It is the last prefecture north before Hokkaido.
    Ah
    edited October 2020

Congrats! R3 worthy once you decide to go the Thronebreaker path! Mine is also my 5th and it was CMM! I have 900 Cosmic T5CC now. 44,100 shards to go! Haha!

I just looked at my stash and was surprised that I actually have 12,000 Mutant T5CC.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Okay so there forums are essentially on fire because of champion selection 2021. People are ripping and tearing each other out there like their controller when they play the Silver Surfer NES Game. I got a little safe area over here that we can use to escape the mosh pit and discuss good things.

Going pretty well, thanks. Been grinding for platpool. How about you?
    Monke said:

Going pretty well, thanks. Been grinding for platpool. How about you?
    I'm very good

Take my hand!