**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, you missed the Mark with the $49.99 Deal. Shoulda been a 5 star Awakening

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
OK, so we ALL are very patiently waiting for the promise of Ranking Up our 5 stars MUCH easier with the advent of 6 stars in the game. Most of us never even wanted the 6 stars in the first place, but oh well, here we are.

But I distinctively remember this promise made to make it easier to Rank Up 5 stars. And I thought FOR CERTAIN here it is. But come on!! A 4 star Awakening Gem with 5 Star Signature Crystals?!? That is laughably bad and insulting to us.

Still awaiting my 5 star Awakening Gem for $49.99. $100 is just too much if its gonna be random. Sorry. Still awaiting MUCH easier ways to get T2 Alphas. Once I ranked my 2 Five Stars to R4, it could be a year at this pace.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you want a gem work for it, first LOL completion is quite easy even with a 4* 5 star and 100% act 5.3 is not very difficult either and thats 2 awakening gems right there, deals are supposed to speed up progression but the game wasn't designed for progression to be even close to dependant on them. I highly doubt 5* awakening gems will dip below 100 dollars at least till christmas so you might get lucky around there with a 70$ ish deal. Oh btw there was a 5* awakening gem deal where you got to choose the class for 100% not too long ago so you should have jumped on that offer sounds like what you are looking for.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    edited October 2017
    And btw, it was considerably LESS about me getting some good deal on a 5 star Awakening gem and WAY more about the fact Kabam just paired a 4 star Awakening with 5 star signature stones. And since the 4 stars were all but obsoleted for the future practically overnight, I suppose it was just me having too lofty expectations.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It should not be a 5-star awakening gem. If you want those, play for them
    Well, I suppose by that same sentiment, All awakening Deals should be played for instead of offered. Another good call out.
    Oh, but wait...some of us have actually used all of the 5 star Awakening Deals ur currently able to play for. Hmmm, a conundrum.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It should not be a 5-star awakening gem. If you want those, play for them

giphy.gif
    Lol
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I would like to know when T5B will exist. Wouldn't that have been smarter than introducing 6*s?
  • ZordakZordak Posts: 14
    If they think I'm dropping 50$ for junk 4 stars they must be crazy. Investing in 4 stars is HORRIBLE. There are 6 stars coming. You are spending 50$ on the equivalent of a 3* awakening gem. This deal is honestly a joke.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    RedRooster wrote: »
    I would like to know when T5B will exist. Wouldn't that have been smarter than introducing 6*s?

They said they will become available before they introduce 6*.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    The thing I don’t be get is they put 5* signature stone crystal with 4* awakening gem. I am really trying to understand the logic in that and for the life of me can’t seem to figure it out. So if soneon where to purchase this offer and they don’t ha e any 5* champs awakened what’s the point of putting the 5* signature stone crystal in the offer. There is quite simply zero logic in this whatsoever. Maybe I’ll just ask representatives of Kabam at NYCCC next week. Surely they will be able to logically explain this.

these reps know nothing. It's the game team in the background that makes all these decisions.

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Cable wrote: »
    The thing I don’t be get is they put 5* signature stone crystal with 4* awakening gem. I am really trying to understand the logic in that and for the life of me can’t seem to figure it out. So if soneon where to purchase this offer and they don’t ha e any 5* champs awakened what’s the point of putting the 5* signature stone crystal in the offer. There is quite simply zero logic in this whatsoever. Maybe I’ll just ask representatives of Kabam at NYCCC next week. Surely they will be able to logically explain this.

"we outsource that part of the game"
  • It should’ve been an update on what they’re doing to fix this game. They’re in no position to put an offer up when the game has been broken since March.