**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you going to vote for? (Players choose the new champ)

Comments

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Hercules

Hercules, lets get another Beardo in the game, the other 2 have been good champs, they can't miss with the beard!
  • DragoniteDragonite Posts: 5
    Morgan Le Fay
    Because i am Ross Geller
  • BedStuyBedStuy Posts: 45
    Blue Marvel

Blue marvel all day he can be the most power champ in this game if they do him right

Do you remember what they did to sentry? He is weaker than falcon, so no, they shouldn’t destroy blue marvel, too
    True they might ruin him damn nvm as much as he’s my second favourite comic character but I can’t trust kabam with designing him. Sentry is a huge eye opener lol
    Hmmmm.. I see what you meannnn, but I still think he can be great in game. Kissy le they did Doom, Prof X, Apocalypse etc.

I think kabam is starting to "get it"
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Omage Sentinel
    I guess @Meebleton made this quite clear for many
    Blue Marvel

Rookiie said:

Adam Brashear for days
    Just look at those abilities:
    Genius engineer and physicist
    Trained hand-to-hand combatant
    Vast superhuman strength, speed, stamina, reflexes and senses
    Nigh-invulnerability and durability
    Flight
    Energy, manipulation, generation, absorption and projection
    Enhanced mental perception
    Molecular manipulation
    Light creation
    Anti-matter manipulation, absorption and projection
    Longevity

It would be wonderful but we all know kabam doesn't care much about their power level in comics or movies take sentry dormy thor rags Phoenix for ex.
    That's not entirely true....

See Doom, Prof X, Thing, Apocalypse, Cosmic Ghost rider, etc.
    Blue Marvel

Blue Marvel cuz I know he is the strongest among those 8, at least from my knowledge.

I just wanna see if KABAM can make him as close as his comic superpowers.

Apocalypse is a great execution.
    So I kinda hope Blue Marvel will be good too.

In the end, I think the winner has already been decided: the one who is the most popular.

That is....H...*achoo!*..es

Thissssss!!!
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Hercules
    BedStuy said:

Rookiie said:

Adam Brashear for days
    Just look at those abilities:
    Genius engineer and physicist
    Trained hand-to-hand combatant
    Vast superhuman strength, speed, stamina, reflexes and senses
    Nigh-invulnerability and durability
    Flight
    Energy, manipulation, generation, absorption and projection
    Enhanced mental perception
    Molecular manipulation
    Light creation
    Anti-matter manipulation, absorption and projection
    Longevity

It would be wonderful but we all know kabam doesn't care much about their power level in comics or movies take sentry dormy thor rags Phoenix for ex.
    That's not entirely true....

See Doom, Prof X, Thing, Apocalypse, Cosmic Ghost rider, etc.
    I see your point but
    That's what i am saying they don't consider their power level i m not saying they deliberately make these champs bad and if we go by recent champs all have to relatively lot better thn most of old champs silver surfer(Not a very bad champs but he should be lot stronger according to comics)and nick(no problem with him being stronger but that's mostly either they don't consider or because of his popularity)would be another example in that direction.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Hercules
    Dragonite said:

Because i am Ross Geller

This does put a smile on my face
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Okoye
    None of them were my first choices (seriously, when are we gonna get Mystique), but I'm leaning towards Okoye at the minute, although omega sentinel is another great option
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Hercules
    It's nice to know that Beta Ray Bill gets left off of unofficial and official polls... Really gives me hope

I guess I'll go Heracles then... On an unrelated note, can I vote third party? Is that possible?
  • Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19
    Hercules
    Hercules please

• HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    If Okoye doesn't make it to the next round I am going for omega sentinel,she looks cool,I stand with okoye now though and please y'all should do too
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Blue Marvel
    I just love supermen
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Okoye
    Well at first I thought Morgan La Fey but then I realise that this probably from the comics and from the Runaways series. So now I would vote for Okoye mostly because I want to encourage mcoc to concentrate on being live action movie/ series heroes instead the obscure comic ones . There are so many great heroes on screen who would be wonderful to see
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Morbius
    Morbius, we need more enemies to fight off all those spiders hanging around in the contest
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules because i read and know all about him, maybe omega sentinal.I think morbius would be cool but most likely he will be mystic and we already have alot of good mystics.
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    edited October 2020
    Omage Sentinel
    Either Omega or Blue. Everyone saying Hercules should rethink their vote, let me explain. We need better tech Champs so id most likely say omega, but really comes down to who would have the better kit. Hercules would probably be fairly simple with not much utility, would probably be a fury builder with potential Unstoppable or unblockable triggering, probably not much fun to play either (like a stronger version of hulk). To me, Blue Marvel or Omega would have the best utility/variety in gameplay. Blue Marvel has a variety of powers that would make him fun. Omega also seems to have potential for a great kit with great utility. I feel it will ultimately come down to Hercules or Omega, but would much rather have omega.
  • Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    Omage Sentinel
    Omega Sentinel all day!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    He has all the potential to be the Abyss king, if they hit the mark on his abilities and design him as he is in mythology 😉
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Omage Sentinel
    I'm honestly baffled by the amount of people that want just a buff guy (looks not powers) over everyone else on the list
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Dazzler
    Dazzler for me, boys.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Blue Marvel
    Blue Marvel, because if we get uatu the watcher in December, and if Uatu is apart of the overall story arc of the game, then Blue marvel, who is a known associate of Uatu, could have a possibility as an integral role going forward. Plus could be a possible redemption for the disappointment that is the sentry
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    Hercules
    A vote for Morbius is a wasted vote. Not because I don’t like him, he’s actually my first choice. He does however have a movie coming out so he’s almost certainly going to be added anyway.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Hercules
    Seriously speaking, I don't know any character except Hercules :#
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Morbius
    Morbius is by biochemistry experiment disaster
    So definitely seems to be science
    Or Mystic cause of he is a vampire
    Currently the number of science champs is least compared to other class ( by number not by class strength)