**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nexus Pulls

Show me the junk you got for 6000 units! :smile:

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    i could buy it and still get the cm deals i wanted, but i didn't think the value was good enough
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    People actually bought this?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Too poor

Same
    Ditto
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

You chose Kamala, right?
    Yes, and I've all stuff needed to R3 him
    him!?
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Well I got 2000 units, but that ain't buying me the 1/3 nexus, which would be 6* crystal

Buy a few odins
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yeah, no. Just because I have pulled virtually the entire roster of substandard six star champs doesn’t mean that I’m done pulling bad champs. There are no guarantees. My last three have been OG BP, CAww2, and duping Karnak (I think). Nothing says that murders row won’t be what the choices are in a nexus. I don’t know what 6000 units is going to get me in a month, but I’m willing to wait.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

wowwwww
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If you pay attention, you might notice some unit offers come up before big unit deals.

I can’t imagine a company would want to drain the player base of their carefully saved unit stash for said big unit deals, thus urging them to buy unit packages when the spectacular unit deals are revealed though.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

Got this a couple weeks back off a couple cavalier crystals. Kabam can keep their 6k unit offer.

Jesus..
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

Got this a couple weeks back off a couple cavalier crystals. Kabam can keep their 6k unit offer.

@tidusx2jr Awesome! who'd u choose? doom or BWCV?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    oh noo
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

tidusx2jr said:

@tidusx2jr Awesome! who'd u choose? doom or BWCV?
    Doom since I already have BWCV 5* r5.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Could’ve been way worse. Sucks that I suckered myself in but I had to take a shot because of the good 6* luck I’ve had this month.