**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• Buddylv5Buddylv5 Posts: 5
    Samsung s6 7.0
  • Having Same Problem Can't Login.... More than Half My Alliance Can't Login... Been Hours!! This Need to Be Fixed Now!!!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It's great that someone is "answering" Twitter.... It doesn't change anything about their response. They have confirmed nothing to the user.
  • snksnksnksnksnksnksnksnksnksnk Posts: 4
    Oh man.. I m grinding for Dr.Voodoo for my own birthday gift... already disconnected for at least 4 hrs here... So annoyed and disappointed with this issue.... Please compensate me a duped Dr.Voodoo as my birthday gift.. thanks in advance
  • NgocvinhhbNgocvinhhb Posts: 2
    Same proplem here, cant login over 4 hour. My device is Samsung Note 3 and Note 5
  • Matu2015Matu2015 Posts: 2
    Same problem
  • RickllimaRickllima Posts: 1
    Kabam we want Rewards for that. I wasn't sleeping! Playing Star Lord Arena without stopping. I WANT MY STAR LORD!
  • Os- android
    Phone- xiaomi redmi note 3
    Recenly updated.the game, not able to login after that, it has been saying unknown error occured for las 5 hours, i am in a war attack phase, and this daily login calendar has 2000 5* shards, i will lose rewards if i am not abke to login. So please solve this issue or be ready to give compensation rewards, containing at least 2500 5* shards
    At this time, the most recent update to their Twitter feed was 20hours ago. Disgusting.
  • There are countless forum posts about this and there are more than a thousand players on the forums right now. Still no response from the mods, disgusting.

Very disappointed in this game and this company.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I assume they will extend the voodo/starlord arena to next week (june 9-11), alongside with the next hero, as they did to beast (if i remember correctly). Also i guess we will get some stamina-refills and arenaboost, but honestly, not that it would matter....
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2780/android-log-in-issues-under-investigation#latest

The team is aware of an issue that appears to be affecting the log in for Android users and is working to get the game running properly for everyone as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing, and thank you so much for your patience.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    when will this get fixed
  • debbatdebbat Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Generally customer's/end user's issues are the maximum priority for a company, please, fix this asap, we've lost already a huge time here. Still losing..
    FYI, i tried in my windows laptop with emulator(bluestack - android), but not working there also. It's surely not a device dependent issue.
  • Unknown error occured
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    BigEpps33 wrote: »
    If the game is down why are we getting notifications to play.

These events are not messages pushed from the same server, they are likely created by a timer based on the last time you played/used energy/started your first duel etc.

Lo4eath wrote: »
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2780/android-log-in-issues-under-investigation#latest

The team is aware of an issue that appears to be affecting the log in for Android users and is working to get the game running properly for everyone as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing, and thank you so much for your patience.

Well... At least that's something...

The fact that they are just NOW finding out about this proves my point. I really hope they can implement a system that will mitigate future occurrences.

24/7 game, should mean 24/7 support.
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    BigEpps33 wrote: »
    If the game is down why are we getting notifications to play.

These events are not messages pushed from the same server, they are likely created by a timer based on the last time you played/used energy/started your first duel etc.

I'm sure that's true. It's just a kick in the nuts to see those notifications, and NOT be able to action on them.
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Is this gonna be ios only now!?..
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Yuuup
  • CportoCporto Posts: 1
    Como fica a questão da arena?
    Passamos um bom tempo jogando pra ser prejudicados, se derem presentes não vão cobrir o prejuízo de tempo desperdiçado na arena até agora e não ganhar o herói almejado.
  • Negro5205Negro5205 Posts: 13
    The Arena just started. There is still 2 days left.

Really...?
    I mean..., come on..., not only like someone said "Every minute counts", but, MISSIONS?, today the daily junkyard expires and got to hurry to do it at 100%...

What kind of excuse is "The arena just started"?..., ¬¬
  • BoicotaramBoicotaram Posts: 32
    Incredible my friends seems like nothing is being done no response whatsoever to make this right I already give up on the idea to get the basic hero its to many hours without being able to login my Nick in game is bloodykarma sad to say but true tho... Proper compensation is the right thing to do here
  • BrucekeysBrucekeys Posts: 4
    Same problem here. Samsung note 10.1 2014 and huawei p9. Can't login.
    And by the way, anyone getting lots of lag during fights after update? Sometimes it gets frozen for a few seconds. And the lag makes it unplayable at times.
  • same problem
  • TheUncleTheUncle Posts: 8
    What about voodoo arena guys??
    I wanted to go for 2 arenas in a row to awake him what will happen now??
    And what about aw??
  • The problem wasn't with the last update because after the last update my game was working fine. It was only after I woke up this morning that I couldn't log in, which means that it's likely to be something on the side of Kabam's servers. Is @Kabam Miike and team aware of this as it could help pinpoint a larger issue?
  • KillerRobinKillerRobin Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    Same error ..Not able to logging.. any ETA
  • BionicBazBionicBaz Posts: 1
    I've been getting this ALL DAY on my S8. Deleted and reinstalled. Tried wifi & 4G. Nothing works. Anyone know how to contact Kabam re: this stuff without being on the game? I'm worried about my team's hit in AW and daily cards, rewards, etc.