**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Widow (Deadly Origin)

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I've been thinking of ranking my 5* BWDO, been scouting for t1a but then this happened.
So I'm very happy, she's super fun to play but I know very little about her.
I've watched a few videos but all I understand is get as much widow's insight as possible and throw off sp2 or sp3? Any BWDO players able to shed some insight on her? Any particular matchups/nodes she's good for etc. And if she needs her dupe?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Damn sorry I meant to post in Strategy and tips
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    She's damn one if the best skikl
    Skill
    Do not dupe her
    Not worth the dupe cause sig is not that good but she is just cool and fantastic her shock and sp damage is insane
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    Make sure the opponent isn't shock immune, Get sorta good at intercepts and punishing your opponent, and just SPAM the sp2. I don't have her duped, but I do have her as a 5* at Rank 5 and she puts in work. Diss track is made easy, the thing doesn't get rock stacks as often, she's pretty good in matchups with invisibility (where she can miss).

Make sure the opponent isn't shock immune, Get sorta good at intercepts and punishing your opponent, and just SPAM the sp2. I don't have her duped, but I do have her as a 5* at Rank 5 and she puts in work. Diss track is made easy, the thing doesn't get rock stacks as often, she's pretty good in matchups with invisibility (where she can miss).

Thanks that's useful! Glad she doesn't need her dupe as much then!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

is the sp3 not worth it?

is the sp3 not worth it?
    IMO, it's not worth it but I could be wrong. I don't think the bonus crit damage is really worth it. The sp2 just hits really hard and ends matches fast for me. The sabotage could be useful tho and I guess you could use the sp3 in shock immune matches.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Just don't use her against Shock immune champs. Get her to SP2, and see the opponent's health melt away. Since she has a 7 hit combo, the opponent will gain more power per combo, so just be ready to bait specials.
    Sounds good! Thanks guys! I guess since her sig hasn't been mentioned I'm better off just leveling and maybe eventually ranking the 6*?

Sounds good! Thanks guys! I guess since her sig hasn't been mentioned I'm better off just leveling and maybe eventually ranking the 6*?

Her sig is beyond useless. I mean I guess if you naturally awaken her, it's nice to see silver stars instead of normal stars, but there's no reason to use an AG or sig stones on her
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Got her as a 6 star on my alt acc so i played around with her a bit. She is really fun to play and the damage is quite good (but nothing really crazy tho). Kinda thinking of r2ing her since i do more fun rank ups on my alt but she doesn't feel good enough to justify it yet.

is the sp3 not worth it?
    IMO, it's not worth it but I could be wrong. I don't think the bonus crit damage is really worth it. The sp2 just hits really hard and ends matches fast for me. The sabotage could be useful tho and I guess you could use the sp3 in shock immune matches.
    I ve done some testing between the sp2-sp3 rotation and just sp2 rotation and the results on the dps are pretty damn close. The sp2-sp3 rotation is quite harder to keep up since you got to time things right get that sp2 after the sp3 before her cruelty passive goes down. That means you got to have a cooperative ai that drops sps when you kinda want them to, without any real dps gain (you get some shiny big yellow numbers if you are into that at least :P). So to sum this up i d say sp2 rotation wins as it's much easier to maintain with pretty much the same results.

Her sig is beyond useless. I mean I guess if you naturally awaken her, it's nice to see silver stars instead of normal stars, but there's no reason to use an AG or sig stones on her
    Thanks! I'm gonna go do some more testing on good old punchbag WS and try sp2s instead of sp3s.

Thanks! I'm gonna go do some more testing on good old punchbag WS and try sp2s instead of sp3s.
    Good idea. I think the SP2 is actually more damage than the SP3.

Yeah, sounds good. Congrats on the pull!