**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyway we could get something for pulling a max sig 6*?

In no way do I want to see 7* shards.

Anyway we could get a placeholder though in the meantime? Something for pulling a 6* at max signature.

Now that 6* sig stones are available monthly, it would be really nice to get something other than ISO. Some 6* shards back, heck give us some t5cc in that class.

Opening a 6* and getting just ISO shouldn’t be a thing.

I personally only have one, which I was able to do based on July 4th deals and an abyss rewards. Though I feel like I’m incentivized to not max out my 6*s because pulling them then would be bad.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    who did you max out?
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    it would be nice but there’s no poijt in implementing right now. there’s no massive need for special stuff when maxing out a 6* because frankly, 95% of the players in this game can’t obtain it, it’s just too far out of reach
  • KibiKibi Posts: 57
    bump. what's with this bs kabam?? why wouldnt we get a maxed sig stone for the top tier champs in the game? feels like punishment for the people who have invested the most resources (time and/or money) in this game. why is this overlooked? one of the bigger not-talked-about issues.
    i pulled my only maxed sig champ today and what a waste of 3 weeks of farming 6* fragments. looks like i'll be taking my spending elsewhere for the next month..
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I made a post about this just weeks ago and tagged Miike, got no response.
    DrZola said:

Two observations:

1) It does seem unfair to get next to nothing for pulling a duplicate of a highest rarity, max sig champ. Not sure what it should be, but something more than ISO.
    2) The divide between the very top players in this game versus committed veterans versus players who have played seriously to leisurely over the years versus players who are newer is so wide it almost defies comprehension.

Dr. Zola

i can see how people who haven't experienced this could just not worry about it and tell those who have to stop whining, until it happens to you. now, of course for many by that time there will probably be 7* in game so i see how they just wouldn't care, but fairness has to be across the board. I would argue that the game is so much easier for beginners and mid tier players right now. we never had these amenities coming up back a few years ago (solo objectives and all these available events). at the end of the day, 6* frags are the 3rd hardest resource to get behind t5cc and t4b, and you basically get pooped on for maxing one out.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Kibi said:

DrZola said:

Two observations:

1) It does seem unfair to get next to nothing for pulling a duplicate of a highest rarity, max sig champ. Not sure what it should be, but something more than ISO.
    2) The divide between the very top players in this game versus committed veterans versus players who have played seriously to leisurely over the years versus players who are newer is so wide it almost defies comprehension.

Dr. Zola

i can see how people who haven't experienced this could just not worry about it and tell those who have to stop whining, until it happens to you. now, of course for many by that time there will probably be 7* in game so i see how they just wouldn't care, but fairness has to be across the board. I would argue that the game is so much easier for beginners and mid tier players right now. we never had these amenities coming up back a few years ago (solo objectives and all these available events). at the end of the day, 6* frags are the 3rd hardest resource to get behind t5cc and t4b, and you basically get pooped on for maxing one out.
    Oh I agree—the game team always seems to think they are a step ahead of the tip-top of MCoC players, but they often underestimate and misunderstand their game experience. Starter players have a super easy road versus 3-4 years ago.

If I had invested the resources needed to have a fleet of max sig 6*’s, I’d want something too. I just think the span of the player base explains a lot of the issues people focus on here and elsewhere. It’s pretty daunting to produce a gaming experience for top Summoners all the way down to someone learning how to parry.

Dr. Zola
    It's a super simple fix, and nothing out of the ordinary. every other champion rarity at max sig produces a max sig stone... eeeeeexcept the very hardest ones to collect..... makes sense..
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    At least something for the dupe.. at least. C'mon.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Maybe 3x 6* +5 generic sig stones, along with iso, some gold..
    Note: I don't have any 6* at sig200 so it doesn't affect me directly but I guess it does sting if you happen to pull the same 6* again and again. Another option is a 6* class awaken gem.. 6 in 1 chance to pull class you want. but I would be more than happy with the 3x 6* +5 generic sigs..

I'm guessing people who disagree DO NOT have awaken 6* or have any good 6* at all.. just think if that were to happen to you once you reach that point in the game, im sure you will be first to cry. Its unfair..

This not only benefit/s players now but will also be advantageous for players in the future..

stop being selfish with troll comments.. jealousy is not good (period).
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I think more iso at least would make sense. 24x t6 class iso imo instead of t5.
    It’s very unlikely the devs are willing to give something more than that.
    It’s obvious they try to control the gap between high end and mid tier players, and ways like this are limiting the spread between them.
    Eventually a 6* max sig crystal will appear, it’s just a matter of time 😉
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    So I guess its good I don't have any 6* close to sig180 or sig200. Someone said earlier in the game when 5* reach sig200 with NO existing 6* champions.. that there were NO max sig crystals, I hope Kabam don't wait till release of 7* champions to make 6* max sig crystal.

I believe once 7* champions are released the game will be on the down trend.. as of now there aren't even rank up resources for 6* to get to 4/55 let alone 5/65.. so a good compromise is 6* class awaken gem or 3x 6* +5 generic/class sig gems (signature class gamble).. since signature stones are hard to come by.

Note: there is someone without anything better to do than just 'dislike' post.. I guess he/she doesn't have any 6* or good 6* or 6* worth rank up... jealousy is a disease.