**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My best option for Labyrinth (inital clear) Sabretooth or Colossus

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Everyone,

I have been hunting Aegon for a while so I can do my initial run of Labyrinth. I had a Sabretooth team as a reserve, because I want to do it at the end of december (after the potential gifting event). Yesterday I pulled a Colossus thou. And I am wondering what the best option for me would be.
My original team would have been Sabretooth 5/65, Colossus 5/50, Proff x 3*, Sasquatch 5/50 and Magento 5/65.
I also have a 5/65 Omega Red and a 5* Emma Frost.
I chose Colossus over Omega because I run suicides and I could outheal the recoil with the poison synergy.

Would the focus on Sabretooth still be best, or should I structure my team around colossus.
In the options the teams I can think of, but if you have another suggestion, please let me know.
If I get Apocalypse in the meantime by some means I will take in KT1's team from a while back.

My best option for Labyrinth (inital clear) Sabretooth or Colossus 9 votes

Original Team (Sabretooth 5/65, Colossus 5/50, Proff x 3*, Sasquatch 5/50 and Magento 5/65)
22%
Ab_SamadNuclearOrk 2 votes
Sabretooth 5/65, Omega Red 5/65, Proff x 3*, Sasquatch 5/50 and Magneto 5/65 (turn of suicides)
0%
Colossus focus (Colossus 5/65, Proff x 3*, Omega Red, Emma Frost, FILLER SPOT)
66%
OnmixTarun46EtjamaKyusushuiBerjibs[Deleted User] 6 votes
Mix team (Sabretooth 5/65, Colossus 5/65, Proff x 3*, Sasquatch 5/50 and Omega Red)
11%
avenge_123 1 vote
Other Team (please comment)
0%

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Optionally for the last spot of the colossus team a Magik counter. I have a blade at rank 4. But don`t know what currently the best options are.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth is so impractical for Labyrinth. Lot of item use needed to build him up to the point you need him at. Colossus can solo almost every fight. Easily the better choice.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Sabretooth is so impractical for Labyrinth. Lot of item use needed to build him up to the point you need him at. Colossus can solo almost every fight. Easily the better choice.

Well, not particularly "almost every". Unless he's a horseman, there's quite a lot of fights he'll struggle on.
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Well, not particularly "almost every". Unless he's a horseman, there's quite a lot of fights he'll struggle on.
    He'll solo almost every fight on the easy path I mean. Everyone but Magik really.
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

He'll solo almost every fight on the easy path I mean. Everyone but Magik really.
    Magik is soloable with his DAAR.
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Colossus doesn't have DAAR.
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Lol, was thinking about aegon for a moment. Was also thinking you were talking about the entire labyrinth.
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

He'll solo almost every fight on the easy path I omean. Everyone but Magik really.
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Lol, was thinking about aegon for a moment. Was also thinking you were talking about the entire labyrinth.
    Lol, all good.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thnx guys. Appreciate it.