**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you disappointed in this months calender?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
This months calender is just disappointing. Really? A t4 basic catalyst? Is that the best you can do? Also you said 5* shards will be easy to get. Doesn't seem like it. Thanks for disappointing everyone kabam, now imma guess Miike is gonna close this thread. Get in before the lock!

Are you disappointed in this months calender? 297 votes

I am disappointed
89%
Etaki_Lirakoi007_LinkMattyloDJRipsterVdh2008NevvBCakedaddyWARICK99RagamugginGunnerbdawg923RB6942dkatrylDHCVoLtJamezBongtutyimutyiGolden_GuardianTitan_A97StrategicMEKA5Indrick781 265 votes
I am not disappointed
10%
DaMunkGroundedWisdomGimli_SoGAlfa_PigeonThe_OneHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1stakditCdaveMarzGrooveGoken2345DarkZenAndrew7248MrAntiDropfaithAxeCopFireScottryanVision_41kolomvosAAwkWard 32 votes

Comments

• I am disappointed
    True, this month's calendar really sucks! I mean, really? Voodoo? I mean he is nearly there in the game for almost 1 year, and he is also permanently added to the PHC so why bother avout him? And anyways, most of the players have him, a 3* atleast! This is truly unacceptable. Hoping to see something good and new in the upcoming days...
  • ZordakZordak Posts: 14
    I am disappointed
    I had a poll up about how players feel about Kabam and if they listen to us or not. A Kabam staff deleted my post and have me a,warning saying it wasn't construtive.
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    I am disappointed
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    I personally don't care that much about the rewards calendar. Free loot is free loot. They're not advertising this as a main feature of the game, it's just a little something extra that you shouldn't complain about

it's ok for beginers getting a 3* but for people who have at least 15 4* it's garbage. the best thing this month is the units for how bad the calender is. it's part of their game and it needs to be good. if you are a beginer and like the calender ok but for the mid to end game players it's absolute ****. Doing map 4 is better than that ****.
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    I am disappointed
    Zordak wrote: »
    I had a poll up about how players feel about Kabam and if they listen to us or not. A Kabam staff deleted my post and have me a,warning saying it wasn't construtive.

ya ik they never listen to anything like aw is **** and so are the calenders
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I am not disappointed
    The_One wrote: »
    It's free!!
    you're getting free stuff just for logging on each day, something you do every day anyway.

If I were Kabam I'd pull the calendar to stop all your ungrateful whining

you don't understand in august they gave 5000 5*. now they are giving 6 or 7 crystal shard crystals wich is 250 phc shards per crystal. c'mon its not even a fully formed phc

That's the fundamental issue. When one Calendar is favorable, the expectation is that they will all be the same, or better. Every month is different. At the end of the day, we get free Resources for turning the game on. Free is free.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I am disappointed
    Where are the 5 star shards.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I am not disappointed
    DarthVadid wrote: »
    It's free!!
    you're getting free stuff just for logging on each day, something you do every day anyway.

I’m disappointed in you

You crushed my world
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    I am disappointed
    Why would anyone EVER TROLL a post and say something like no we have enough rewards already.

Seriously, go troll something else.

We the real majority WANT more rewards.

Does anyone ever heard of asking for a pay raise. You never say well i get paid more than enough. Btw nothing is FREE, our time is very valuable and kabam isn't taking us seriously enough.

• BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    I am disappointed
    Last month's rewards are definitely better. I mean, come on, no 5* shards? Smh.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I am disappointed
    The calendar is really bad, but I'm hoping they did that because there will also be an event calendar for a week or two at some point this month. We haven't had one in awhile.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    I am disappointed
    Every hobby should be rewarding for your time.

If its not rewarding enough you end up finding a more rewarding hobby.

Most of us consider our time as a premium. So we want premium things for our time.

Its evident that we have some that dont value their time or are posting as secret agents.

Cause who in their right minds would argue about getting paid better rewards.

Any smart person would rally to support better things not argue with those that want improvements
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It's free!!

you don't understand in august they gave 5000 5*. now they are giving 6 or 7 crystal shard crystals wich is 250 phc shards per crystal. c'mon its not even a fully formed phc

That's the fundamental issue. When one Calendar is favorable, the expectation is that they will all be the same, or better. Every month is different. At the end of the day, we get free Resources for turning the game on. Free is free.

Considering the whole war issue, I really expected better. All these bugs with 15.0 and up are really detrimental to the game. At least do a decent calendar to make up for our losses due to vision, specials, dashes, etc...