**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    At least we can test the new node, but this seems to be a job for unit man.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

<@Kabam Boo: can you please share the gamma radiation costs for each item?</p>

^That. Would be nice to calculate how much you need.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Wait, so can you finish the milestone in 2 days with legendary difficulty?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Oo 5* featured crystal! Wonder if that one'll finally be my Venom

I'm dumb, I don't understand this Root thingy.

You are locked in place. You can dex, but it works as if you are on the edge of the screen. You stay in the same spot, but dodge like normal. Same with other attacks
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I think thats the total amount you can get from legendary, not the daily rewards
    Voltolos said:

Crcrcrc said:

I think thats the total amount you can get from legendary, not the daily rewards
    Oh so that will not be easy then
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

You are locked in place. You can dex, but it works as if you are on the edge of the screen. You stay in the same spot, but dodge like normal. Same with other attacks
    Does that apply to the opponent? If you're both stuck in one spot how do you land hits?
    Sorry lol I am confused 😂
  • Branu0727Branu0727 Posts: 24
    edited October 2020
    Nvm, im dumb, carry on. It still is in total 750 6* shards less than usual. i don’t get why, but it’s whatever.

Crcrcrc said:

Does that apply to the opponent? If you're both stuck in one spot how do you land hits?
    Sorry lol I am confused 😂
    It works like inverted controls. It only affects you as a handicap
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    November side event rewards are definitely better than this month (October) but still miles away from the Treasure Insland (September)

Looking forward to it.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Branu0727 said:

So we can only do 1 difficulty? And i’m only counting 4.25k 6* shards on cav difficulty. Why are y’all taking steps back on the things that are actually important? If i’m wrong about the 6* shards, ignore my stupidity.

As I understand it, it's just like previous shop based events(like the squirrel store), you can buy below your progression. So cav players can buy uncollected rewards
  • MusiciusMusicius Posts: 19
    edited October 2020
    are the 850K gamma on the legendary Raids the total for the month or per raid?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Unless I'm mistaken, an uncollected player can only get 950000 Gamma Radiation, and that is with all the milestones in all the arenas... and with that Root mechanic added to every difficulty, and considering the difficulty of Lengendary this month (couldn't do it with my roster :'( ), next month looks to be more of the same. And since you can only do one difficulty per Gauntlet, a choice will have to be made : run the full Epic difficulty, or just the first few fights in Legendary if you can ? Meh, as long as I get that AG I'll be happy ! But it's time to seriously think about getting Calavier I guess...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    5K 6* shards look good, however I hope I don't get annoying bosses too often though. The root mechanic seems interesting.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    For the love off god stop being so damn stingy with cct5 I have some 6 i want to r3
  • Mr_captainMr_captain Posts: 4
    I didn’t get the event exactly but still I hope it is not as worst as hades
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    Wait wait wait wait wait, is it just me, or does it say for 700000 gamma spent there is a 5* awakening gem? It doesn’t say class awakening gem or awakening gem crystal, so does that mean it’s a generic? That’s so good
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Yeah thats true....
    @Kabam Miike

Is that 5 star awakening gem supposed to be a crystal or generic??? Or a selector???

:smiley::smiley:
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162

Yeah thats true....
    @Kabam Miike

Is that 5 star awakening gem supposed to be a crystal or generic??? Or a selector???

:smiley::smiley:

Class
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    Would it be possible to add the details of the Cavalier Solo Objective (that rewards t5cc) to the monthly announcements? So we can get geared up in advance?
  • ikeaikea Posts: 31
    Will there be a level 55 restriction again? I couldn’t get any good rewards from this last SQ but I have a very developed roster.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    ikea said:

Will there be a level 55 restriction again? I couldn’t get any good rewards from this last SQ but I have a very developed roster.

Most likely. That was the objective from the start. The previous ones were open to gather data I assume.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i was hoping for more 4 star shards, i am desperate for iso.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    6 star shard rewards is too low
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i'm just gonna wait for the event to give an opinion. i found that when i see these things on "paper", the experience doesn't quite match up so we'll see next week.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Another event that I can't understand by reading. Let’s wait for to go live.