**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Sentinel gang unite! [MERGED THREADS]

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Welcome to the OmegaSentinelforMCOC war room! Here, we shall make the case for our dear Omega Sentinel, make the greatest arguments for her addition that we can compose, and pour our support for her. Let us unite!
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60

Only one choice... OMEGA SENTINEL
    When I think of a new champ, I like to hope for champs that are not only unique, popular, powerful, but also new champs that synergize well with the other champs and whose class relationship may offset a teams weakness class... ie, place a Tech on an all mutant team.

For instance, i like to run synergy teams that are not only powerful, but that also makes sense in a Marvel Comics kind of way... Apocalypse and his four Horsemen; Fantastic Four with Dragon Man; a New Mutants synergy of Domino Cable Sunspot Magik and Warlock; and so on. Place a Tech class on a Mutant squad to balance out the class relationship to counter weakness.

Out of all the characters we have to vote on, only a few make sense. Sure, Hercules could synergize with Tigra on a West Coast Avengers synergy. Morgan Le Fey could hook up with Dr. Doom as a romance synergy. Dazzler would work extremely well on a Mojoworld synergy with Longshot and Mojo (#Spiral2021!)...

But out of this whole list, I think the coolest character hands down is OMEGA SENTINEL... she was absolutely one of the best X-men characters ever created. She was even taken over by Malice of the Marauders, the hit squad of Mr. Sinister. She could easily have a Marauders synergy with Sinister, Sabertooth, and open the door to bring in Mystique and Lady Deathstrike and Madelyn Pryor the Goblin Queen if Kabam really wanted to get down and get it done. OMEGA SENTINEL would be an excellent TECH class option, and put on a Mutant team would balance out the class relationship weakness of an all mutant team.

Just let her Synergize as both an X-man and as a potential Sinister Marauder!
    Not exactly, Tech yes... Body mods yes... power set, design and animations way different. Synergies different as well. Hero size different. But we dont have many Tech champs that can make sense on an all mutant team. Warlock and Guardian are it at this time. She would be perfect on an all Mutant team.
    As a nanorobot, she could be designed however they like, because she can manipulate her body any number of ways... does not mean they have to copy Warlocks animations.
  • Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    You're forgetting Magneto!
    Magneto is a perfect counter to nearly every Tech, I didn't forget... but I mix Mags around alot on many different Mutant teams. White Mags goes on good X men teams, Red Mags is on evil Mutant teams. Omega Sentinel could be both an X man, and a Marauder.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    When you said #Spiral2021, is there a comic for those characters coming out or are you referencing the new Saw movie?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

When you said #Spiral2021, is there a comic for those characters coming out or are you referencing the new Saw movie?

Spiral was a 4 armed henchwoman of mojo.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

Spiral was a 4 armed henchwoman of mojo.
    That makes way more sense, thanks
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Honestly if Dazzler, Morbius, Okoye and Hercules don't make it, my next choice would be Omega Sentinel.

I think she would have great synergies but if we had to brain storm, what are some ways she could differ from the usual tech class? She can control other machines so I wonder if there's a unique game mechanic that could come from that
    Spiral was 6-arm henchwoman of Mojo... 6 arms
    Spiral
    I would actually vote right now for Dazzler if I knew that one day we would get Spiral, and as long as it was certain that Kabam would get the synergy right... Mojo Longshot Dazzler and Spiral.
  • I've been hoping for 2 characters more than any other to be added to the roster, and both were mentioned in this thread. At the time, I started talking about Omega Sentinel because I'd noticed there were no female tech characters. Sure, we have a few now (three actually: Nebula, Ghost, and Guillotine 2099), but can always have more. But Omega Sentinel has a lot of potential. Most of my logic stems from a dev point of view. The way she can manifest weapons is a boon to any animator, and she won't be limited to just beams like the iron family (kinda why I'm not too hyped for Ironheart). Plus the specials aught to be quite the spectacle: she's a walking arsenal.

That line of reasoning is why Dazzler's my second pick in the lineup. Kinda like Jubilee, her powerset and moves aught to be a pleasure to watch with all the colors and particle effects. But to get back to my second long time wish, that'd be Spiral, specifically her X-force version. The 6 sword style is going to look amazing when fully animated. I mean, if Medusa looked that good with three, double's all the better. I so hoped she was going to be released back when Mojo was added :(

The rest of the offered options are a mixed bag. I mean, Morbius shouldn't need this type o thing for a promo, he'll get another chance with the movie coming out. Hercules feels like just another (bland?) fisticuffs char, which we have plenty of in several flavors, so no rush there. Ironheart I already mentioned: just another Iron family variant. Morgan I'm not sure about. If her spells are flashy enough, she may have a chance, but I never really saw her as much of a fighter. And a lot of Blue Marvel's art has him look a lot like Black Bolt in design.

So ya, Omega Sentinel and Dazzler are top picks, and prayers for Spiral for a later on addition.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    rumor has it spiral may be in a certain MCU film next year... 👀
    Same Omega Sentinel is first pick, and Dazzler is my second... Based on just the synergy potential with both these girls, it would be awesome if Spiral came soon after. And yes, she uses swords, but she also wields a dope ax

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    That’s spiral. She’s not on the poll.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Aye!
    Thanks Kabam Miike!! And yes i know that is Spiral... we have been discussing Mojoworld synergy, desperately hoping Spiral and Dazzler are added, but first OMEGA SENTINEL!