**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monster Crystal shards - count?

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
Is there anywhere to view how many shards I currently have?
now that I've completed all objectives, I can't seem to find anywhere it tells me how many shards I have?

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    One way to find out is to complete any daily quest that rewards you with those crystal shards then press the icon and it will show you how many you currently have.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

One way to find out is to complete any daily quest that rewards you with those crystal shards then press the icon and it will show you how many you currently have.

well that's awkward .. O.o I hope there's a better way
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

go to the unit store and you can view them there

That would only show you if you have enough to buy those crystals, not how many shards you have of them but okay.
    (Unless I'm mistaken?)
    Zan0 said:

Can you please show a screen shot?
    I'm not seeing anything.
    Hmm, just clicking on things .. if you try to buy one and don't have enough shards, it brings a popup up displaying how short you are. Then click on those to see how many you have ...

Wow, this is so convulated .. LOL
  • Can’t see them in Store, you can only check how many full increments of crystals worth you have from there.

But a way to check exact amount of Monster Shards you have (without running a Limbo to click on reward screen “shards” icon), is to go look at the month-long Punishing Arena Milestones screen and just click on a Monster Shards milestone icon and it will tell you how many you have.

Can’t see them in Store, you can only check how many full increments of crystals worth you have from there.

But a way to check exact amount of Monster Shards you have (without running a Limbo to click on reward screen “shards” icon), is to go look at the month-long Punishing Arena Milestones screen and just click on a Monster Shards milestone icon and it will tell you how many you have.

ahh, that 1* arena? cool .. that works as well ... (still convoluted .. but at least doable) :)

Thanks!

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Zan0 said:

That would only show you if you have enough to buy those crystals, not how many shards you have of them but okay.
    (Unless I'm mistaken?)
    It tells you how may you missing so in a kind of way it does