**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    So November Side Quest will involve 10 fights to get radiation.

October Side quest involved 8 fights total (from limbo and then hades) to gain the shards, etc.... but once gathered enough souls then you couldve just bought the difficulty keys which means ONLY 4 fights.

September Side Quest (Treasure Island) involved some random objectives (usually 1-30 fights) then 4 fights to get the sweetest rewards.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Another event that I can't understand by reading. Let’s wait for to go live.

One Gauntlet per day. The Gauntlet gives access to the 30-minute Raid which contains 10 Fights. You can earn Radiation which you spend in the Store. You don't need to complete the Raid to keep the Radiation you earn. 7 different types of Raid (as per days of the week).
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    HI_guys said:

This sounds like the squirrel Girl event. That was one of the best events

Agreed
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    That’s great and all, but I think the bug fix list should be given it’s attention to fix today bugs with freeze, glitch, kick out and so on instead of having to focus on old bugs that didn’t scream attention. You do you.
    Daddrieda said:

That’s great and all, but I think the bug fix list should be given it’s attention to fix today bugs with freeze, glitch, kick out and so on instead of having to focus on old bugs that didn’t scream attention. You do you.

That won't do any good. Different teams work on different areas. Besides that, if we're going to stop doing new content, we might as well pack it in.
    edited October 2020

Daddrieda said:

That won't do any good. Different teams work on different areas. Besides that, if we're going to stop doing new content, we might as well pack it in.
    Oh no no no I haven’t a idea what you’re talking about. People won’t stop playing the game if kabam want some times to fix the issues. People will be happy when they can finally play the game as it should be played. Then the content can roll
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Oh no no no I haven’t a idea what you’re talking about. People won’t stop playing the game if kabam want some times to fix the issues. People will be happy when they can finally play the game as it should be played. Then the content can roll
    So how is stopping content going to fix the issues? Go ahead, I'll wait.
  • SanvondesSanvondes Posts: 13
    If im not level 55, but im cavalier, will i be able to access the legendary difficulty?
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Moot4Life said:

Is it just me, or does it sound like Joe Fixit is going to be a raid boss after he gets powered-up with all this gamma?

100%
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Is this gonna work like Squirrel Girl acorns, where you can earn far more acorns than you can spend in the store? I really appreciated not feeling pressure to get every single fight/game mode. It certainly appears that way, at least for the milestones.
  • Brian_2134Brian_2134 Posts: 27
    I just hope the enemies in the raids dont have crazy nodes i just want middle difficulty enemies
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    Sanvondes said:

If im not level 55, but im cavalier, will i be able to access the legendary difficulty?

Exactly my question, it would be great if someone could confirm, or off to act 4 exploration we go :(
  • Krishang_1710Krishang_1710 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Boo
    Do tell if the AG in the event is a generic or a crystal
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Excuse me,I wanted to ask that I wanted the 5 star awakening gem,and I am uncollected,lvl 44,so can i get it if i run epic difficulty..
    in how many days can I get it
    I want to awaken NF..
    And is the amount of gamma radiation given in day calender for the whole month or for 7 days each(there are 4 weeks)
    how many gamma radiations will we get from one raid quest..
  • Insanegod619Insanegod619 Posts: 22
    There should be for thrown breakers title as well separately. Whats the purpose of the title if nothing new is coming out? Calender atleast.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

There should be for thrown breakers title as well separately. Whats the purpose of the title if nothing new is coming out? Calender atleast.

Daily crystals
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Nevermind. False alarm.

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Dude, people are complaining how the game is acting by kicking them out and all that. I don’t see how you don’t see that as an issue to focus more attention to the issues. By fixing it the people will be finding it more fun to play and can use and feel to put their performance at best.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Dude, people are complaining how the game is acting by kicking them out and all that. I don’t see how you don’t see that as an issue to focus more attention to the issues. By fixing it the people will be finding it more fun to play and can use and feel to put their performance at best.
    If there is no content to play, then there is no way to find the game fun
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

@Kabam Boo

@Kabam Boo

it doesn't say crystal at the end. so it must be a generic gem.

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

@Kabam Boo

@Kabam Boo

it doesn't say crystal at the end. so it must be a generic gem.

I wish it to be generic.
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Are there Plat Pool pieces in the November side quest? It says something about them in the "Gamma Galore Store". Can someone from Kabam please clarify if that's what they are? And if the AG is Generic or a Crystal? THANK YOU!!
    Voltolos said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

If there is no content to play, then there is no way to find the game fun
    No you are misunderstanding. Pause the content to fix the issues and roll the content and the game will be fun
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Fuskie said:

Are there Plat Pool pieces in the November side quest? It says something about them in the "Gamma Galore Store". Can someone from Kabam please clarify if that's what they are? And if the AG is Generic or a Crystal? THANK YOU!!

Arena was the last of Platinumpool this year, at least for free. No idea on the AG though. I have the same question

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

I never said it wasn't an issue. I said there are different teams responsible for different issues. Telling your gardener to go work on the plumbing won't fix the leak any faster. It's not as if they're foregoing working on bugs to put out content. Both are being done simultaneously. If they stopped the game until it ran perfectly, there wouldn't be a game to play.