**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly Cav rewards buff?

There seems to be some good changes to the monthly Cav EQ, but the rewards seemed still be lacking. How about a buff?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    We’re not gonna get a rewards buff unfortunately. Especially on a month where they made the difficulty easier
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Sure, but they have been underwhelming since the release. Dont get me wrong I m very happy to have Cav difficulty and whished it was a little more difficult, but its time to step it up in the rewards area.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    My main complaint was about the nodes being repetitive if I only have 1 or 2 champs who can do a map - the new changes announced yesterday I see as a buff because I might enjoy it using more champs. Any r4 champ who can benefit from the nodes can clear a path so will encourage me to do some unconventional rankups
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    At minimum some T5CC added for completion.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I only believe it needs a tier 2 alpha buff
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

You don’t need the rarest resource in the game for completing easy paths in an already easy EQ
    If it was easy then why did kabam just announced an easy path? Shouldn't they be upping the difficultly?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

You don’t need the rarest resource in the game for completing easy paths in an already easy EQ
    Shouldn't they be upping the difficultly?
    Yes. Yes they should.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

If it was easy then why did kabam just announced an easy path? Shouldn't they be upping the difficultly?
    They should, ya, but kabam always targets the lowest common denominator
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

So that it's mostly doable for the target range, and not exclusive to selfish endgamers, smh.
    Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

So that it's mostly doable for the target range, and not exclusive to selfish endgamers, smh.
    I thought they said the target to 100% cav was players who had been cav for a long time?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

I thought they said the target to 100% cav was players who had been cav for a long time?
    Pretty sure I didn't see that anywhere.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

Could be wrong 🤷‍♂️, i know it’s not meant as endgame content but i think it was kinda in between (supposed to be, you might be right and i could be misremembering).
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

You should read more thoroughly then
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

OGAvenger said:

they did, cav was not meant to be there for fresh cavs, just like uncollected was not meant to be completed by fresh uncollected.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I posted this somewhere else, but it is relevant here, so I shall post it again.

I have an idea for a reward buff. Along with some tweaks to current reward values, possibly add:

• 2% T5CC Crystal to every quest exploration.

• A Chest (similar to the abyssal chest) on every path that contains:
    - 3,000 T2 Alpha Fragments
    - 500 5 star shards.
    - 125 6 star shards.
    - 20,000 Gold.
    (edit) - 500-1,000 T5 Basic Fragments

Adding these all together, with some potential tweaks to the current rewards, makes me think that this could have some potential to be something everyone will really look forward to every month. Please give any constructive criticism that you feel is necessary.