**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side-Event Rewards

2»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Huh?

Nani?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Huh?

Nice roster
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    i love the friendly competition. we took a curve from the main topic, so talk about prestige and who has the biggest ....lol

anyways, in regards to rewards and hype from side quest events

September > November > October

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't think anyone that can do basic arithmetic would say that we get more 6* shards next month than this month. However, for a lot people, the rewards are better next month.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

I’d take 6k 6* shards over a featured 5* crystal any day.

well its 6k 6* shards vs 5.25k 6*, featured 5*(15k 5*) and 5 ag, which might be a generic. 25k 5* this month vs 26k 5* shards next month. This is shards, not cats
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The event looks fine to me. Stop complaining.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’ve progressed further than you in game and I will gladly take the featured 5* over the 750 6* shards. I still need Quake and a few of the other champs in there.

If you want those 750 6* shards so bad go grind the ranked rewards in the 5* featured. The only reward that is less this month is literally that 750 6* shards. Everything else is equal if not more. That is how they are better
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Morton if you have something against this quest and don't want to do it don't do it! Kabams not gonna change the rewards juts for you're complaining. This is quite greedy ngl.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Once again for those of you with reading comprehension issues. Tell me how next months side event quest rewards are better than this month’s rewards. I know exactly how many 6* I earned doing the cavalier eq. I’d like to earn more 6* shards and t5cc.

To someone like you, likely nothing anyone says will convince you. You have your mind made up that you 6k 6* shards. Anything less than that won't work for YOU. Kabam isn't catering to just your needs here. They have a wide target they want to hit with difficulty and rewards. You have 7.5k available between UC and Cav EQs and the 3k from the SQ. That's a full 6* next month.

Again, nothing will really make you happy. You want super high end rewards for a side quest which we're nowhere close to being able to attain from that sort of event. The rewards are great. Don't do the event if you don't like it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Huh?

If this is your roster (highly doubt) then you-
    1. Suck at the game.
    2. Bought the account.
    3. Trolling everyone here.
  • Brian_2134Brian_2134 Posts: 27
    Im 99% sure the next side quest is way better than the mephisto hades