**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Option to Hide In-Game Crystal Opening Feed

I would really appreciate having the option to hide/disable the in-game crystal opening feed while in an alliance.

I've played this game for years, including endless arena grinding (100k+ PVP fights), and yet I have continued to struggle trying to acquire many of the champions I need to progress further in the game. Meanwhile, every time I join a alliance, I'm forced to look at all of their amazing pulls in the feed all day long--often the very champions I'm hurting for.

Needless to say, this is incredibly disheartening and I've had to take numerous breaks from the game just to recover from how bad it makes me feel to struggle so much with the RNG while watching others pull god-tier champions over and over. And before anyone tries to suggest that I just don't look at it, it's not really possible to "ignore" this information since it's presented to me every time I go to the alliance screen to give help to people, or join the AQ and AW.

People can still brag about their pulls using in-game chat, on the forums, in LINE, discord, or wherever--and that's out of anyone's control. But the option to hide the in-game feed would be really nice.

Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Maybe try to look at a different way. Feel happy for your alliance teammates instead of jealous. I understand you want something you haven't been able to get, but there is no reason to feel like you have to keep up with anyone.
    If you can't find those feelings for your team, I truly would suggest finding a team you can. I have a good group of people in my alliance and am genuinely excited for them when they crack open a new toy. So I don't have a Dr Doom and my teammate just got a 6*, good for him. I keep doing what I do and work with what I got.